Chapter 1: Vale in flames

.....

Location: Vale

3rd person pov

The city of vale was now a warzone, Buildings everyway destroyed, Wreak cars on fire or destroyed, Dead bodies everywhere on the streets, and many civilians hide on their houses. They're thought it was a grimm invasion. No! This isn't the grimm invasion, It was the players fighting each other in the street.

(BF 4) US Soldier Player 1: SHOOT THEM BOIS!!!!! THAT OIL BELONG US!!!!!

*RATARATARATARATARATARA*

*BOOM!!!!*

The scene shown US Soldiers (BF 4) fighting the naz- I mean German Soldiers (BF 1942 & 5) in the destroyed street.

(BF 5) German Soldier Player 1: Attack the Americans!!! PROTECT THE OIL!!!!

(BF1942) German Soldier Player 2: WHERE ARE THE PANZERS AND TIGER!!!!????

Out of nowhere, The panzer 4 and the tiger arrived in time.

(BF 4) US Soldier 1: PANZER!!!!

(BF 4) US Soldier 2: CALL AIR SUPPO- !!!!

(BF 4) US Soldier Player 3: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Soldier player 3 used his quad bike with the MOTHER FUCKING C-4 planted all over the bike. He scream like the crazy maniac as he drove and crash his quad bike into the tiger tank. Than it explodes, except the (BF 4) US Soldier player 3 still riding his quad bike and his seen send flying in the air.

(BF 4) US Soldier player 3: *Flying in the air* REVOLUTION!!!!!

(BF 4) US Soldiers player: REVOLUTION!!!!! :D

ONLY ON BATTLEFIELD

........

Location: Sky above Atlas

James Ironwood Pov

My fleets were sending to stop this madness, I don't know is the white fang or salem. But this has to stop.

Atlas AirShip Crew: General! I detection 6 unidentified dots heading this way!

Ironwood: Did you identified this aircraft?

Atlas AirShip Crew: I'm not su-

*BOOM*

One of my fleet got hit and the huge explosions engulfed the airship in blaze. Me and my crew watched in shock and disbelief what we just witness. But I saw something flying faster than our bullheads, When it get closer and I saw

 But I saw something flying faster than our bullheads, When it get closer and I saw

A smooth aircraft that I never see fly fast in the speed of light. Two engines intact to it's wings. I think if we shoot it down, We can take that technology. But.....

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

My ship began to shake violently, We hit and I ask the crew control to activate the AA Guns. However, Our weapons are useless as they're flying machines fly faster.

3rd person pov

(WT) German Me-262 Pilot 1: Hans!! Airship down!

(WT) German Me-262 Pilot 2: Ja! Another in my score!

(WT) German Me-262 Pilot 3: *Child Voice* I got 4 Airships and 36 Bullheads! I got the high score!

Me-262 (War Thunder) Began shooting many atlas airships. Anything in the became chaos as Ironwood who was command of the fleet began to fall apart. Atlas army became the worst military in the world.

......

Location: Salem Castle.

Salem and her group the news as vale was now a battlefield as players around the streets began killing each other. She smile seeing vale in flames, While Cinder became jealous after seeing it.

To be continue