Chapter 2: Police chase

........

Location: Emerald Forest

3rd person pov

The Emerald Forest...... Well, Let's just say, The forest was fire and anything that was destroyed.... gone. However, An police siren appear in the forest, The scene shown a Police SUV (COD: BO4) chasing the ramp car (GTA: Online)

(COD: BO4) Police Officer 1: STOP!!!! FOR THE NAME OF THE SUSTINE!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!!!

(COD: BO4) Police Officer 2: YOU UNDER ARREST FOR STOLEN THE CUPCAKES!!!!

The Player Police Officer 2 (COD: BO4) pop up of the window and started shooting the ramp car. Inside the ramp car, The person wears a skull mask and a purple T-shirt was non-other elanip (A/N: From the GTA 5 RP Redline V3, He's not a fictional character. He just a youtuber. So yeah) driving the ramp car and he destroy anything in his path.

Elanip: Fuck you! I'll not going back to jail!

Elanip or let's just call him "Opie Winston" stops his ramp car and make a U-turn. He used the nitro and drive fast as fuck.

(COD: BO4) Both Police Officers: SHI-

It was too late, The Police SUV (COD: BO4) was send flying higher in the sky by the ramp car.

Elanip: 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣 *Gasp* BYE!!! BYE!!! OFFICERS!!!!

Meanwhile with the sky.

We see the same Police SUV (COD: BO4) floating in the air as both police officers (COD: BO4) watch in shock and awe that they're were above clouds, Both them saw vale in flames. Than the SUV started to fall to the ground. Two officers weren't even scared and both stared down the ground. One of the officer said-

(COD: BO4) Police Officer 1: I always love you.

(COD: BO4) Police Officer 2: ._.

......

Location: Vale street.

3rd person pov

We see WW2 German (COD: WW2) and Modern US Soldiers (COD: MW3) fighting each other. But the Stryker (COD: MW2) supporting the Modern US Soldiers.

 But the Stryker (COD: MW2) supporting the Modern US Soldiers

(COD: WW2) German Soldiers: FUCK!!!!

(COD: WW2) THEY HAVE THE ARMOUR VEHICLE!!!!

But, An Police SUV (COD: BO4) crashed into the Stryker, Destroying it in the process.

(COD: WW2) German Soldier 1: YES!!! I'LL GOOD LUCK IS IN OUR SIDE!!! TAKE THAT AMERICAN!!!!

(COD: WW2) German Soldiers: YYYEEAAAHHH!!!

To be continue