Chapter 4: Roblox in the house

........

Location: Vale, Warehouse

3rd person pov

We see the group of white fangs taking stolen weapons in destroyed atlas base. Since the players destroyed it, They're decided to savage anything they have.

White Fang Grunt 1: The army are destroying the city?

White Fang Grunt 2: Yeah, We don't want get involved by them. See those guys, They're have weapons surpass to ours.

White Fang Grunt 3: Hey, We finished loading the equipment. Get in the truck!

With that. They're started to leave with their trucks. But however, Someone was watching on the roof. He took out a RPG and fires at the first truck. The explosions caused the 3 trucks to stop. The White Fang were shock and terrified by sudden explosion.

White Fang Grunt 1: What the hell!?

But, White Fang Grunt 1 were shot in the head as blood spill out.

White Fang Grunt 2; NOOO!!!!

After that, Guns firing and explosion suddenly was heard and many unknown...... block people came out of nowhere.

The White Fang Grunts were cut off guard by a sudden appearances of the of the new comers

White Fang Grunt 3: WHAT THE HELL!!!??? WHO ARE THIS GUYS!!!???

White Fang Grunt 4: ARE THOSE GUYS HAS BLOCKS ON THE BODYS!!!!????

But, the explosions came out of nowhere and many white fang grunts were killed. And out of the fucking nowhere, 5 hover tank arrived with cannons pointing at the white fang grunts.

 And out of the fucking nowhere, 5 hover tank arrived with cannons pointing at the white fang grunts

The tank fires and killed all the white fang grunts, Except one. They're pick him up and put him in the van.

Timeskip....

We see a white fang grunt waking up after he was unconscious.

???: WAKE UP!!!!

One of the block guy kicks white fang grunt awake.

White Fang Grunt: *Groan in pain* W-What happen, W-W-Who are you guys!

???: We are the C.U.M

White Fang Grunt: What?

C.U.M Soldier: Crime Uproot Ministry

C.U.M Soldier 2: See the logo on the wall.

He pointed at the wall that they was logo.

White Fang Grunt: I-I- ack!

But, He was kick by the C.U.M Soldier.

C.U.M Soldier 1: SHUT UP!!! WE ARE INCHARGE HERE!!!

C.U.M Soldier 2: Yeah, Tell us?

White Fang Grunt: What? You mean the atlas weapons?

C.U.M Soldier 2: NO!!!

C.U.M Soldier 1: WHERE'S THE MONEY!!!???

White Fang Grunt: Wait What? The money?

C.U.M: Soldier 1: Where's the money Lebowski!? WHERE'S IS IT!!!???

White Fang Grunt: I don't know want your talking about!? and who's lebowski?

C.U.M Soldier 2: You're lying!! YOU HAVE THE MONEY LEBOWSKI!!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!!

C.U.M Soldier 1: TELLS US WERE THE MONEY IS LEBOWSKI!!!!!

White Fang Grunt: I DON'T KNOW WANT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!???

C.U.M Soldier 2: He's not telling us, Let's torture him and see what we have?

The two pull the white fang grunt as he was struggling to free himself.

White Fang Grunt: No! NO!

As the scene shown the white fang grunt been drag by two armed guards and pull him to room. One of the C.U.M Guard closed the door with a smile on his face. The door closed and word infront of door said "TORTURE" as the scream was heard.

To be continue