Praise the rich

"Welcome to General Greg's home. May I take your jacket?" Greg's servant asked me.
Footsteps went clacking down his stairs. It was General Greg in a fine silk Versace suit. I admired his fashion and he seemed to be amazed by mine.
"What brand is your suit? He asked me in a strong Australian accent.
"Its my own clothing brand, it will be released next year but you might find billionaires running around with it." I said proudly.
"Alright let's get back to business. So how are you so rich?" General Greg asked.
"Well my clothing line, lottery winner of 260 million, and a sports car creator. I said.
He was very astonished by all my accomplishments and work.
"Welcome aboard mate, tommorow me and the crew will come by your home, so you can meet them."Greg said.
It was three o'clock and 5 men including Greg was at my door. I let them in showed them into my living room.
"Here are my friends. Craig here is the creator of the advanced technology doctors use today. Theodore, is the blond on the left he was lottery winner two times! Sam here is the creator of a Italian race car. Last of all is Rudolph. He created amazing gloves for astronauts which are very expensive.
"Nice to meet you all, my name is Joseph Dior and as you can tell I am the host." I told them.
"Now that we are together, lets sit back and let the rich be praised!" Craig yelled.