Chapter 10

Harry's POV:

I wake up to gorgeous ocean waves crashing down on the summer sand. They are just so beautiful. His eyes are so perfect. Wait... His eyes?

Where am I?

He stands up, moves back quickly and tries to move backwards but he ultimately messes up and falls down.

I move up groaning from the sharp pain in my stomach and the numbness in my face.

I'm sitting in a bed that I am unfamiliar with and a wide eyed beauty is staring at me.

"W-why am I here?" I ask Louis as he gets up and walks closer to where I was lying down.

"I brought you to my house to help you. Zayn punched and scratched you really hard in the face and stomach Harry. You passed out so I brought you here. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him before it's just I-I don't know. I'm sorry Harry." Louis quietly blurted out not making eye contact with me.

I looked at his lips as he spoke. Every word that left his mouth engraved into my brain and I got lost in everything he said.

"Why do you care what happens to me?" I quietly mutter finally looking up at him.

He stands awkwardly and swung his arms back and forth. He moves forward again and he is now a foot away from me.

"Because I-I," he starts moving so close to me that he's literally on top of me and he's breathing so heavily.

"I want you angel" he whispers warm air into my ear. He moves his head below my ear and around my jawline so he is near the front of my face.

"You're my angel." He moans against my lips and dips his head so our lips connect.

He pushes his lips on mine causing me to fall back on his bed. He is so needy for me and he kisses me so hard that my lips start to throb.

I'm so shocked and confused. Is he kissing me? He's kissing me! I am making out with Louis Tomlinson! I lay there awkwardly feeling him attack me with love.

What do I do?
Kiss him back! A voice screams in my head urging me to kiss this lovable boy back. I don't know how too! Ugh I'm so awkward.

I move lips in sync with his and I slip my tongue in his steaming mouth.

"Babe..." He moans as I move my lips harder onto his having a wave of lust overcome me.

"Babe... Wake up!"

/\/\/\/\/\

My eyes blink open to find myself in the back seat of a moving vehicle. It was just a dream! Dang it!! Why couldn't it be real?

I shoot straight up ignoring the pain and I lean forward so I can see the driver.

It's Louis.

I pinch myself making sure that this time it wasn't a dream. And thankfully, this was real. My heart leaps at the sight of him but I am still confused on why I'm here.

"You're awake," He soothingly claimed with a small smile plastered on his charming face.

I smile back and yawn stretching my arms out wide. I hear Louis chuckle but I don't make anything of it. He's probably laughing at me and how stupid I look with blood all over me like an idiot.

I don't even remembered what happened. All I remember is Zayn yelling at me to stop trying to make Louis gay. Then everything went dark.

I glance over at Louis and notice that his eyes are somewhat puffy and red. Was he crying? Why? I felt like this was the wrong time to ask him so I decided to drop the subject.

"Umm.. L-louis?" I ask quietly and his head turns immediately at me. He nods his head at me hinting that he's listening and he turns his head back around focusing on the road.

"W-Where am I? W-Why am I here? Where are w-we going? What happened?" I stutter softly as he chuckles again at my little game of 20 questions.

"I'm bringing you to my house to fix you up and maybe work on the project if you're up for it. Zayn hurt you really badly and I actually thought you were going to die. You passed out so I picked you up and put you in my car. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him earlier. I'm really sorry Harry."
Louis explains in similar words as he did in my dream.

"D-Do you care about me?" I softly ask him regretting my words as soon as they came out of my mouth. Why do I have to be so weird?

He coughs and stares straight at the road as he pulls into a drive way to a beautiful mansion type house. He puts the car in park, gets out of the car and opens the door to my side of the car.

I get out with a shade of red covering my face from embarrassment from the question and affection because Louis is so handsome.

As I get up and out of the car, he leans towards my ear.

"Yes." He whispers so softly that I could barely hear it. My heart danced and my body tingled from his warm berth on my skin.

He cares about me. I say in my head repeatedly as my face reddens even more.

He walks up to his front door leading the way but when he noticed that I was struggling because of my injuries, he put his arms around my shoulder and I did the same to him putting my weight on him as I limped inside. I get goosebumps from his touch and I can't help but to look at his face as he helps me.

He brings me over to a comfortable looking, long black couch and lays me down on it. He kneels next to me and it is silent for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Please can you forgive me? Im sorry!" He chokes staring straight into my eyes as I see tears forming.

"Sorry for what?" I ask pitying the boy that I've known for most of my life yet not breaking eye contact with him.

"Everything," he explains wiping away tears that were forming around his eyes. "I'm sorry about not helping you in time. I'm sorry for beating you up. I'm sorry for making fun of you. I'm sorry that I put you through hell. I'm sorry that I made Zayn the way his is and how he's hurting you. I'm sorry I ruined our friendship. I'm sorry I made you miserable. I'm sorry that you cut yourself probably because of my actions. I'm so so sorry Harry and I want you to know that." Louis sobs with tears streaming down his face.

He stands up and walks away from me trying to hide his crying. I haven't seen him cry since the first grade when I told him I didn't want to be friends with him anymore and a minute later I told him I was kidding.

I can't believe that he actually feel sorry about what he's done. It warms my heart to know that he feels bad for the stuff he's done. That he's sorry for all he's done. But some of it is actually my fault. He knows I cut myself?

"How do you know I cut myself,"
I slowly mumbled and glanced quickly at my wrists.

He stops crying and turns around to face me.

"I brought you to the nurse that one time Zayn beat you up and I wanted to check your pulse and I saw the markings. I'm sorry that I made you do that to yourself. I'm such a fucking idiot!" Louis screams at himself and walks closer to me.

"Your not an idiot Louis and I forgive you. You didn't do anything wrong. It was my fault for telling you my feelings for you and that I was gay." I pointed out staring at his sky blue eyes again.

"Harry I need to tell you something."