🙀Roy cheats on Bob🙀

"ily bbg" Bob says and Roy says "ilyt baba g" but on the inside Roys screaming and crying like "stfu u ketchup packet" but anyway Roy goes online and makes a profile on "dating mf" or whatever and the next day Roy checks his notifications while watching porn hub and he's like "omg somebody named Ron liked my profile" and he dms Ron like "hey ur hot and ur names similar to mine let's hook up" "ok" so Roy said "Baba g I'm going to the park!!!" Bob said "okay bbg I trust u 100%" and Roy went to the park and waited a little bit and Ron came over and said "heyy gravy navy darling honey pie bbg" and Roy blushed so hard he got a boner (but nobody noticed cuz his pp is 0.5 inches long) and they went to Roys house and as Roy was openingthe door he said "dw baba Bibble Bobby Bob the third isn't home" but when they opened the door Bibble Bonby Bob the third was makiing out w Reagan but since Ron like shot himself w the cum gun he just remembered her as a friend so he was like "omg Reagan" and Reagan was like "no!! I'm leaving!!" And Bibble was so sad he became emo.. "ew wtf I liked u better when u looked like a ketchup packet" Roy said and Ron and Reagan ran out of the room so terrified and flabbergasted they both farted rlly loud across the hallway and Bibble said "I'm emojsm.. bc of u.. I HAT U!!!" He screamed and Roy was screaming and crying and they both decided to get a divorce...

Roy was looking at Facecock and he saw Bibble Bobby Bob the third posted smth saying "guys... im emoism.. so me die..." and roy started crying so much he pooped his pants and sat in it all day