Loser installs Tiktok

I'm gonna make this as serious as it can get but it's still a joke

It was a lonely day, 9am and Loser always had something to be working on at the time. But at the moment, he didn't feel like offering his motivation to do the work. In stead, he searched up apps that could make time go faster. He noticed one that catched his eye, Tiktok.

After he waited impatiently for it to fully download, he soon made an account and immediately wondered what would happen if he posted a random video of him doing that "one dance". He explored the audios trying to figure out where the one special song was. And luckily, he soon found it. He set the timer and waited for it to go off. Then he started doing that one ugly ass dance that makes me cringe ANYWAY he posted the video to his account, and sighed, "I'll check on it later."

It was 3pm. Loser just got back from driving endlessly to find the mall. He signed a lot of autographs and that's all he liked about the trip. All he could find interesting was this Rubix Cube that he had bought from a toy store next to the entrance. Loser said, "I'll check my inbox now." And soon enough, he found himself with more than 500 followers already. "I guess my fans found me that quickly!" He called with excitement. "I'll post one more for today."

He wasn't sure what he would post. He thought of a dance he could do but he couldn't find any motivation to do so. Then he realized that he hadn't eaten a snack in a while. "Maybe I can post a video of me making food and reviewing it." He questioned in his thoughts.

He posted a video of him making a sandwich with fries. It's 7pm now. He decided to take a nap. But Loser found himself waking up at 4am. "What the hell????" He cursed himself for going to bed so early. He knew this would happen. He tried to think of things that make him tired, and soon enough, he fell back to sleep again.