did flower just commit cannibalism

Subject 1 ; Ruby
7 AM - December 16

"I was literally like just walking with Flower through this epic garden thing and it looked rlly cool yk it had lots of flowers and stuff but anyway Flower like looked at this one flower and I wondered if they were like cousins but they looked the same and Flower was like 'im tkaing this hom😹' so she did and yeah idk what she did to it but yk it would make sense if she did eat it cuz it looked kinda like fruit #fruityLMAO!!!"

Subject 2 ; Pencil
9 AM - December 16
"I don't care idk anything abt this let me go mf or I'll find a way to make ur life a living hell😾"

Subject 3 ; Golf Ball
10pm - December 18
"I saw Flower and Ruby go into the garden in the park while I was arguing with Tb about some guy who was so dumb that he tried so hard to make a time machine and it killed him. That was funny☺️‼️"
12am - December 18
"Hey girlies I'm back😜 anyway, I don't rlly know what happened next but when they disappeared into the bushes me and Tb sat down on a nearby bench. we stayed long enough to see Flower and Ruby walk out again, and I saw Flower holding ANOTHER flower"

Subject 4 ; Tennis Ball
6am - December 19
"Finishing off what Gb said, Flower was holding it weirdly. Like how'd you hold a piece of pretzel sticks or whatever😥 she liked sniffed it really goofy like and rushed back to her house after waving goodbye to Ruby"

never finizhing thuz