Umi Shigaraki

"FUCK!" Dynamite said getting a cut on his cheek.

"Dynamite! You alright?!" Di-Knight asked.

"I'm fine! Do you still have time, Umi will be pissed if you're not home on time!" He responded.

Di-Knight scoffed, using a telepathy quirk to throw a villain. He then said "I know that! Do you know how pissed Haru will be if you're not there for quirk training?!"

They both heard a call from their phones, seeing 'Deku' on the screens.

"You two need to stop arguing!" He shouted over the phone. "Di-Knight, head home, I'm sending Chargebolt over to cover!"

"You hear that Takeo? We going home!"

"Ha! Let's get going!"

He began flying home, avoiding the busy streets of Japan.

He arrived at a mansion, walking inside to be greeted by the sight of.... Tenko.

He was playing with a little girl, 4 years old, dark black hair with little red eyes.

"Papa!"

She ran over to him, squeezing onto his legs. He picked her up, smiling at her antics as Tenko walked over.

"You've been using gloves this entire time, right Tenko?"

"You know me, I would never endanger your kids.... Takeshi is in his room, kid couldn't last until you got back. Momo's having a girls night with Himiko, Ochaco, and Tsuyu."

Tenko went to leave but stopped once he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tenko.... Thanks, I don't think I could do all of this without you. Remember, you've always got a place here if you need it."

The Decay quirk user smiled, responding "Alright 'Quirk Vault'."

He walked out, Rai smiling.

*The next morning*

"PAPA!!!!!"

Rai shot up, Takeo coming out and running over to her room.

"What's wrong?!" He asked walking in.

She held up her hands, seeing pink, white, and blue flames coming off of them.

"Ah-"

Takeo leaves, letting Rai take control. Little tears appeared, and Rai said "Don't worry Umi! It's just your quirk! Tell you what, let's go see about it okay?"

.

"So, what did you find dad?"

Hisashi fixed his glasses, saying "Well, her quirk is called Creation Flames. An aspect of these flames lets them operate just like Momo's, but takes energy from her as fuel. The flames can still burn and be manipulated, but I can't see any downsides!"

That was all he needed to hear.... His daughter had a quirk. And he intended to make sure she went down the right path.

.

Hello!!!! Welcome to A Knight's Heir! I hope you'll enjoy!