Keep Your Friends Rich And Your Enemies Rich And Wait To Find Out Which Is Which

After the incident at the USJ, the staff all got together.

"What happened was a large mistake on my part. As a teacher I should've been more prepared for trouble." Aizawa said looking down.

"By that logic, I'm at fault too...."

They all turned to face Shirakumo, seeing that he just entered the room, bowing.

"As a father and pro hero, I should've just used Kurogiri's warp gate to get there quicker."

Uravity reached for him while saying "Oboro, it wasn't your fault-"

He smacked her hand away, his eyes turning yellow and misty.

"Yeah, well all I know is, I couldn't do anything!" He shouted. "I heard that villains were coming, and instead of being quick, I took the long way to get to the USJ! Stupid Oboro, you died once, why let there be the chance of a repeat?!"

A can was lifted, and Oboro was whacked over the head.

"About time you got here.... Eri."

Said girl grabbed him by the face and said "Listen here Shirakumo! Every hero has made a mistake as dumb as this at least once!"

He pouted and said "Even Deku?"

She smiled and said "Even Deku."

Uravity looked at a calender, saying "The sports festival is coming up anyway.... Loud Cloud, I want you to get in contact with pro heroes Dynamite, Deku, Ingenium, and Tsukuyomi. The rest of us will do what we can to prepare for the sports festival!"

.

Tomura's car pulled up.... But the one who stepped out said otherwise.

He had light blue hair, worse a black suit with pants, and black fingerless gloves. His red eyes flashed, as he walked into a warehouse.

He smiled, hearing a man say "Are you.... Hakai Shimura?"

He smirked, saying "Why of course! I assume that the muscle around you would be for protection, a smart choice!"

"What, you think I wouldn't want some extra protection from on of the Shimura twins?"

He smiled, before saying "Then I suggest you present the info you promised."

Hakai opened the trunk of the car, pulling out a suitcase. He placed it down, saying "There's over ¥800,000 in this case, so that info better be-"

A click was heard.

"Hehe, to think that the so called 'hand of destruction' is nothing but a little kid! If you're one of the Shimura twins, then your reputation is a lie!"

"...."

Hakai sighed, saying "Say, do you know what happens when twins get sick in the hospital?... The bring the other twin in. It's said that when the babies are together, they recover and heal quicker than usual."

"What does this have to do with the situation your in?!"

"Well.... We all get strength from family, friends.... So what do you think I've got?"

A stomp was heard, all the men turning to see their cars and rides turning into dust.

"You know Hakai, you outta be more careful with where you find new toys.... I might just step on them!"

A girl with the same look and 5'10 height as her brother walked over, red eyes and shoulder length hair in a bun, glaring at their leader.

"Why? I know that I've got you to watch my back Kaidan!" He responded.

Hakai then grabbed the thug leader by the neck.... Before letting him go.

"HA! Puss-"

He touched him with one finger, right on his forehead, a whistle rang out, and he slumped to the ground, slowly becoming nothing but ash and bone.

(Hakai Shimura

Quirk: Decay Bullet

The first half of the Shimura twins, he can decay things by firing a small dart or bullet of decay, which he has complete control of!)

One of the thugs charged, Kaidan kicking them, launching them back as the turned into dust.

(Kaidan Shimura

Quirk: Decay Legs

The second half of the Shimura twins, she can decay whatever comes in contact with anything below her thighs, making her legs more formidable than normal ones!)

Kaidan glared, whimpering as she felt blood trickle down her ankle. She looked down to see that her shoes had been destroyed.

"Hakai, let's go!"

He nodded, getting in the car. The two began driving off, leaving the thugs to live another day.... Well, most of them.

"Hakai, that was risky! What if Kenji found out?!"

"Relax Kaidan, Kenji's too bust with work to figure it out!"

The two arrived at a house to see a male figure glare at the two of them. He had pale skin, black spiked hair, and currently wore a black short sleeve with black shorts.

"YOU FOOLS!!!!"

He grabbed both of them by the ear, dragging them inside. A woman with black hair and simple light brown eyes watched the scene, before calling for her husband. Tenko came down shortly later, seeing his kids fighting.

"Tenko darling, our babies are fighting again...."

He sighed, activating his intimidation aura.

"You three.... Quit your fighting right now."

The three froze, turning the him.

He released his intimidation and said "Hakai, Kaidan, you two did as you were told, correct? I've been called in to deal with a matter in UA regarding past actions, so listen to your mother and Kenji."

"Yes sir!" The two said in unison.

He smiled ruffling their hair.

"Remember what I told you two?"

Hakai nodded and said "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which!"

Tenko almost laughed, turning to Kaidan and saying "And you?"

She smiled and said "Just because the two are quirkless doesn't mean that they're defenseless!"

He hugged them, saying "Good job you two."

That's right. Tenko made the same choice as his father. Like father  like son.... Oh well, at least he has plenty of grandbabies!

.

Tenko walked into an office, seeing the hero that summoned him.

"Phantom Thief, you wanted to talk?"

Neito nodded, holding out a file towards him.

"I need you to look into a UA student....

Sachi Chisake."