Sports Festival pt1

"Haru, use more power!!!!"

"What do you think I'm doing old man?!"

In the Bakugo household, Katsuki and Haru trained, attempting to perfect his explosions.

Haru aimed at another target once more, pulling the pin on one of his fathers gauntlets to fire off a gravitized explosion.... You can already guess how that went.

As mentioned before, Haru's quirk lets him make his own gravitational pull like a planet. He can make this pull explode, however there were a few issues with this....

First off, his body. His body is meant to handle extreme whiplash, making him more resilient. His quirk however, also makes it so while his body can handle the effects of explosions and zero g., it can't handle a full force explosion. So even with the extra muscle in his body, something full forced like one on his fathers gauntlets would be too much for him at the moment.

Second, his drawbacks. Haru not only suffers pain in his body from where he fires off explosives, but it will also cause nausea like Ochaco's quirk. The more he uses it, the worse it'll get.

"Katsuki, take it easy on him. Why don't you two take a break? The sports festival is still a week away, so why worry?" Ochaco said.

Katsuki huffed, saying "Fine. Come on Haru, let's relax like the pro heroes we are!"

.

"Ashiro, aren't you and your mother supposed to be training?"

Ashiro stood in the middle of a training room, the room in question filled with training equipment and wooden obstacles. These included walls, ramps, blocks, etc.

"We are.... Stealth training."

Neito mouthed a silent 'O' as he began to hear giggling. A knife flew towards him, scratching his cheek.

"OH COME ON!"

Himiko walked out from behind a wall, smiling like a cat.

"Sorry Ashiro, but a real villain would have killed you by then. I merely played my role in your training!"

"Sure you did, as if you didn't take even slight pleasure in watching me slowly become more and more paranoid!"

Neito got in between them, saying "Easy now, the festival is a good week away, no need for anyone to end up in the hospital. Ashiro, that being said, have you been practicing your copy?"

Ashiro nodded, pulling out a vial of blood and chugging it.

"...."

His eyes shot open, and he held out his arm, firing an explosion.

'So.... Ashiro got some of Bakugo's blood huh? He's doing better and better every day-'

Neito's thoughts were interrupted as he suddenly hunched over and puked red.

'Never mind, I pray the young Bakugo doesn't get to him.'

.

"Are you sure I won't hurt you?"

"Sachi, sweetie.... I'm like, 65% sure. Besides, even then, I'd only feel it for five seconds and then we're good!"

Kai decided to up his kid's training.... By bringing back his arms.

He's done his research. She just has to spread the organic parts of his body, returning his arms.... And just as a precaution, he may or may not have done so shifty stuff and not only gathered the ashes of his former arm, but also the marble that Compress trapped the other in.

She took a breath, touching his arms.

.

*1 week later*

"Alright students, I'm tired, and I don't want to move. You'll be going with a former student of mine.... Hitoshi Shinso."

All the students heads whipped towards the door, seeing a certain purple haired and black masked.her walk in.

Hitoshi lowered his mask, saying "Alright you underage Pokemon, follow me."

The students followed him out, Hitoshi guiding them to a bus. The one driving said bus had them scared.

"Hello class 1A~"

Neito. Fucking. Monoma.

"I suppose you're all probably wondering, what lunatic thought it'd be a good idea to let me drive a 30 foot long deathtrap on wheels? Well.... I'm the only one who wasn't at the stadium already, so let's get moving 1A!"

He pulled the gear shift, Hitoshi saying "Remember...."

He smiled an evil smile, saying "Drive over every speed bump! And fucking punch it!"

All the students held on for dear life as the bus went rocketing forward. Neito drove fast, going well over the speed limit, drifting around cars, running red lights, ramping over speed bumps, they did a flip once or twice- this is why they don't leave him alone for too long! Especially not with Hitoshi! Not many know this, but during their third year of UA, they got stuck in an elevator. It was a dark few weeks for those at UA afterwards.

Not even Katsuki Bakugo wants smoke with those two when they're left together alone for too long!

Somehow, with an intact bus and students, they finally made it, Haru being the first off the bus.

He leaned over, throwing up whatever was in his stomach.

"THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING CRAZY, WHO LET THEM DRIVE?!?!?!"

"I did."

All the students piled of the bus, seeing a familiar face if they'd ever seen one.

"I can't believe Deku left me on commenter booth duty, I'm a bloody pilot not a news broadcaster! Ah, I guess I should introduce myself.... Rody Soul, also know as demi-hero and occasional vigilante, Skyrise!" The man said.

He wore his usual getup, a little bird resting on his shoulder.

"This little fella right here is Pino, she's my lovely little quirk! She embodies all of my true feelings, so she acts is my inability to lie!" He explained. "Now follow me, we'll be heading inside to get to the interesting part of UA'S Sports Festival!"

All the students of Class 1A followed behind him, as they all arrived in a corridor.

"Class 1A will be called out in a moment, just remember not to rush.... UA tends to get a bit crazy." Rody said walking away.

Umi and Haru locked eyes, Haru saying "Let's see how chaotic this gets."

Once class 1A was called out, on a pedestal they saw pro hero Pinky say "WELCOME ALL UA FAM!!!!!!"

The crowd cheered, her continuing to say "While I could go on about how many classes and courses there are, let's skip to the fun part! Let's spin dat wheel and see what we get!"

She slapped a button, a giant wheel spinning until it landed on....

Obstacle race?

"This brings back so many memories...! Now then, the way this works is this-"