Class 1A

"HARU! BRING YOUR ASS!"

The young Bakugo came down, a scowl on his face.

Haru sighed, saying "What do you want old man?"

"Tch! Your letter from UA came in today! Do you wanna see if you made it or not?!"

Haru's face went from a scowl to surprise as he took it. He placed it on a table, pushing a button on it. A hologram of the number 1 hero, Deku, showed up.

"Greetings! Haru Bakugo, right? As you know, I'm pro hero Deku! Now then, as you may know, there are limited spots for the hero course.... That being said, you passed with 62 villain points, and 38 rescue points! Together it makes a total of 100 points, placing you in the hero course, class 1A! Congratulations, and welcome to your hero academia!"

Haru and Katsuki stayed there processing the new information.

"I did it.... I FUCKING DID IT!"

.

*Where Ashiro is*

"Ashiro, could you cone down for second?"

The blond came down, being given an envelope.

Neito smiled, saying "Your thing for UA came in. I think it's only fair that you open it!"

Ashiro opened it, a disc sliding into his hand he placed it down and pushed the button on it, a hologram appearing of the number 2 hero, Dynamite.

"Alright brat, listen up! Ashiro Monoma, you scored well, getting 78 villain points, and 28 hero points."

Dynamite smiled and he said "You earned 106 points in total! Welcome to class 1A brat! Prepare to become a hero!"

Neito smirked, saying "Congrats Ashiro!"

.

*Where Umi is*

She turned on the hologram, instead of a pro hero, Tenko Shimura popped up.

"Ah, hello Umi.... I know you were probably expecting a pro hero, but I was personally asked to talk to you. So.... On the written exam you scored well, but the physical was where you really shone.... 147 points in total. 97 villain points, and 50 rescue points. With that being said, I have a personal thing to say....

Being a hero won't be easy. You are going to face a lot of prejudice for being related to villains, and people are going to hate you for trying... But who cares. Point is, no matter what, I want you to be the best hero you can be, and spite everyone who said otherwise! So go beyond Umi Shigaraki!"

He raised his fist in the air, and said "PLUS ULTRA!"

The recording ended, and Umi wiped the tears spilling from her eyes.

"I-I did it!"

.

Umi stood outside the door to her classroom, taking a deep breath.

She walked in to be greeted with the sight of-

"Please remove your feet off the desk! It's- it's...! Irrational! It's also a rude show of respect to your teachers!"

"Shut up! You can't tell me what to do Nerd Eyes!"

"My eyes are not like that of a nerd you rude-"

She turned her attention towards Umi and said "Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Kei Iida!"

Umi stiffened and said "R-right! I'm Umi Shigaraki!"

"Hey, your that scythe swinging bastard from the exam!" The explosive blonde said. He stomped over, saying "Haru Bakugo. We already met."