S2 Chisake's Escape

Kai and Okoru ran for their lives.... Which, let's be honest here, they are doomed otherwise.

"SACHI!" Kai called, trying to get the kids attention.

A guard ran up to them, hoping to catch them, before a capture scarf wrapped around the fool, and explosion taking them out.

"DIE YOU KIDNAPPING BASTARDS!" Haru shouted, firing with his Black Explosion.

"Kai Chisake, Okoru Kaizen, let's move!" Eraserhead commanded. "You two are lucky, if it wasn't for the twins we wouldn't have been able to find you!"

Kai paused at that.

"Twins?"

Suddenly, the wall next to them crumbled, the sight of Hakai waiting by the hole in the wall. In the background, Kaidan was kicking people and turning weaponry into dust.

"Hi there, Hakai Shimura, nice to meet you!" He said, stepping to the side.

As they were running out, pink and blue flames shot from the giant dragon of Sachi and Izhi's quirks.

".... How the hell did Umi get in there- you know what, I don't wanna know." Kai said, grabbing Okoru's hand and continuing to run.

They were right at the front door, when they all felt their weight shift dramatically.

"OVERHAUL!" They heard a voice shout.

The woman that captured him earlier appeared, pushing the pressure down onto them further.

"I will not allow all of the hard work that I've put in to just crumble to dust, because of some stupid villain!" She ranted, stomping over to Chisake.

Before she could however, a warp gate opened up, Sachi drop kicking her.

"Dad, are you alright-"

She stopped, glancing at Okoru.

"Mom." She said, voice laced with venom.

"Sachi, we can hate on me later!" Okoru said, helping Kai up.

Kai grabbed Sachi, saying "Okay, I have a plan, but.... It requires the Bakugo."

Haru ran over, cracking his knuckles.

"Alright, here's the plan:"

*5 minutes later*

Chisake ran in, using his quirk to disassemble the floor. He reassembled it into spikes, the girl dodging.

"You fool!" She shouted, making him weighted.

He grinned, shouting "Okoru, Sachi!"

Okoru jumped out from behind him, punching the girl in the nose. Sachi then came out shortly after, disassembling the ground before shaping it into a ramp.

"Dad!" She yelled.

Kai gripped the ground with both hands, skin flaring up as he launched Sachi into the air, Okoru being right behind her.

"Special move: Refined Armour!" She shouted, touching Sachi to make her skin harden.

"Team move:" Kai began saying, launching bricks at the woman as Okoru refined them, Sachi squeezing the woman, preventing her from moving.

All three of them then shouted:

"CHISAKE FAMILY TAKEDOWN!"

Sachi held the woman in place, as all of their attacks landed....

They won!

.

Once they were allowed to return home, Sachi flopped onto a couch, Kai just wrapping himself in a sleeping bag before heading to sleep.... And then someone knocked at the door.

"Fuck you, go away!" Kai groaned.

"It's Deku, open up!" A voice responded.

Kai opened the door, sliding a shot glass over to the hero as he sat down.

".... Well doesn't this seem familiar." Deku said, smiling at when he first met Sachi.

"Yeah, it does." Kai said, pouring them both a glass.

"You know Chisake, when this mess with the Hasaikai started, I thought that I would never see the end of it.... Now, I'm teaching the next generation." Deku said, reflecting.

Kai chuckled, saying "Ya know.... He'd be proud. Sir Nighteye.... He would probably scold us for a lot of things if he could see us now."

"Yeah, I still remember when I found out that Rai had Foresight." Deku said, grimacing at the memory.

"Hey, Deku.... Thanks." Kai finally said.

"For what?"

"For giving me a second chance. I thought that if I could just bring the Hasaikai to a good enough point, I'd be able to do my old man proud. Instead, I got my arms ripped off and the shit beat out of me."

"I got my arms broken."

The two were in silence before Kai finally said "Well then.... Cheers to ruined arms?"

Deku tapped his glass against Kai's, saying "Cheers to ruined arms."

.

Okay, hella short but I REALLY wanna get to the next arc already! Which reminds me-

.

In an office in America, someone burst through a door.

"Bombstep! I have some news!"

The girl in question took the tablet, staring at the headline.

"Haru Bakugo.... I guess it is about time to go home, isn't it?"

.

Arc 3: Inei's 'Gift'