Sachi Chisake

An alarm rang.... And Kai Chisake rose.

He almost immediately heard something break, rushing down. He looked around, a slight panic in his voice as he called "SACHI?!?!?!"

"Down here!"

He looked down at the toddler, the 4 year old girl smiling at him. He let out a breath of relief, lifting her up onto his hip.

"Ha, you had me worried for a second there Sachi...."

"You were worried? But daddy is the strongest guy in the whole wide world!"

He smiled, letting her down. He still couldn't comprehend this was his life sometimes....

"You go sit down Cupcake, I'll make the two of some breakfast!"

He planted a kiss on her forehead, letting her run off.

He looked at the floor and began sweeping up some glass.

*A few hours later*

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

Can't a former super villain put their kid down for a nap and then drink away their sorrows in peace? Now here he was, a hero at his front door. And fucking DEKU of them all!

"Chisake, I just want to talk-"

"I don't want to-"

He heard a crash and he immediately took all his attention off of Deku.

"Chisake, what was that?!"

He ignored the hero completely, running over to see Sachi surrounded by shattered wood. She raised a hand to reach for him, but when it touched one of the pieces of wood, it broke apart.

"Sachi!" He said getting her attention. "Look at me sweetie! Listen closely.... Right now, you're using daddy's quirk. I want you to picture everything you've touched going exactly back to how it was before, okay?"

She nodded, touching the ground. Slowly, everything went back to its original place.... As if nothing had ever happened.

"Holy.... That was.... I'm so proud, just give me a moment to process this."

Kai got to his knees, grabbing a bottle and chugging a quarter of it.

"Is it wise to be intoxicating yourself in front of a child? Or did you kidnap this one too?"

.

"So, she's your kid? This isn't just another lie, right?"

Kai was about to respond, but said girl came up to him, making a grabby motion with her hands.

"Cookie."

"Chocolate chip?"

"Yes."

"Chocolate milk?"

"Please."

"What do we say?"

"Thank you."

"That's a good girl."

Kai stood up, and a few minutes later came back to sit down again.

".... Your actually a fucking dad."

"It just happened. Don't know how, don't know why, but it gave me a second chance. But enough about me, what the heck are you doing here?"

Deku sighed, saying "So as you know, the deal we cut long ago is still in tact.... Now here's the thing, since you are technically quirkless, and since information of you having a kid has gotten to the hero commission-"

He knew what was coming.

Kai glared hard, saying "Over my dead body."

".... The commission has doubt that you're a decent parent.... That's why I'm here. I basically serve as a way to confirm that your kid can stay here."

Kai sighed, saying "I.... I know I'm not a good man, not by a long shot. Just.... This kid's all I've got. After the Yakuza disbanded, I was lost. I fell into a depression, I drank more than I should've.... I was falling, and way too fast for comfort."

Deku sat back as he listened.

"A few years ago.... I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and all I found was Sachi. Didn't take me long to piece everything together, and the rest is as you see it. Villain or hero, if anyone harms my little girl...."

His eyes appeared to glow as the energy around him became dark. It was then that after a long time, Deku saw Overhaul once again.

"They'll be in hell so fast they won't know how they got there."

Deku took a moment before saying "Alright.... I should get going. Oh.... Here,"

He handed him a card with his number on it.

"Goodbye, Chisake."

.

*Present time*

An alarm went off, Sachi whacking it. She quietly went downstairs, preparing for school. A yawn made her look over to see Kai sling himself onto a couch.

"Are you okay Papa?"

"Heh, yeah. Just.... Waiting for a meeting."

She slings her bag over her shoulder, going over to him.

"Bye Papa!"

He gives her a forehead kiss and says "Bye Sachi."

She leaves, heading towards over to a bus stop. Once she gets there, she runs over to her friend.

"Shirakumo!"

The two girls hug it out, Izhi saying "Come on, I got permission from dad to use my warp gate today!"

She released a blue mist, slowly forming it into a doorway.

"Ladies first~"

Sachi walked in, smiling at her friends actions. The truth is, Sachi and Izhi grew up as friends, despite their parents past. The two got along incredibly well, so the two making it in together really was a good thing.... And they both knew it.

The portal opened up in the middle of the classroom, causing Kei to say "You two shouldn't be using your quirks just to get to school!"

Haru looked at her and said "And you shouldn't be using your voice so much, yet here we are."

The poor teen had bags under his eyes, they might as well have been close to Aizawa level.

Umi took one look at him and said "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

He glared, saying "Let's just say my mom wasn't too thrilled with the thought of her child fighting against villains. And let's also think for a second what would happen if my dad wasn't Explosion Lord Murder God Dynamite.... Sleep decided to fuck me. Mistakes were made."

Sachi took a look around the classroom, before touching one of the textbooks they had, using her quirk to remake it into a pillow.

"Sleep. Now."

He gladly took it and a few seconds later was snoring away.

.

"Deku, you wanted to speak with me?" Chisake asked.

"Ah yes, I wanted to speak with you about the sports festival."