Ch. 16: Anonymous Chatmate

Who would be the seventh guild master? Or rather, where is Master Makarov?

________________________________________________

{Lucy’s POV}

That was one heck of a concert. It was tiring yet fun and overwhelming. So far, this is the best concert for me. I should write this on my journal after we get back home. It's Erza's birthday today, and I hope she'd have more birthdays to come.

“Yay! Thanks, guys! I love you all so much!” Erza embraced us girls tightly, almost choking us. Mavis laughed nervously around Erza's strong arms. We just gave her a gift and we decided to eat somewhere else first before we could go to the airport. She was already happy with the things we planned for her.

After eating and celebrating Erza's birthday, we went to the airport and boarded up a private helicopter back to Japan. Erza, while on the helicopter, was greedily eating her strawberry shortcake. We girls decided to let her be, because if we disturbed her while she was eating a cheesecake or a strawberry cake, we'd have to find our grave stones.

A few hours later, we landed on to Japan's airport. We wore our hoodies and sunglasses (although it make us look suspicious). Grinning, we waved at Loki, our personal driver. He carried our bags, wincing when he carried Erza's fully packed bags.

When we got to our house, we all gasped when we saw two plastic bags and a small paperbag, containing a cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, and a blue phone case with a Red Hello Kitty. Mavis picked up a greeting card. My eyes widened and I frowned when I saw what was written.

нαρρу вιятн∂αу, єяzα му вєѕтfяιєи∂. нσρє уσυ ℓιкє тнє gιfтѕ ι gσт уσυ. :)

-ⓙⓔⓛⓛⓐⓛ

I know that that gesture is just sweet. I know that by now, I must be already teasing Erza and gushing over the fact that Jellal bought her a gift. But no, I wasn't. Instead, I wasn't very happy about it.

"So, what're you gonna do about that, Erza?" I asked with crossed arms, then unlocking the front door with my key. I had a very scary face right now, probably enough to scare Erza too. But it is her own decision. Besides, the gift was given to Erza. I had no right to tell Erza to throw the gift away. Jellal's money would be wasted for nothing, too.

Erza did not answer but then picked up the gifts from Jellal, following Juvia and Levy who were playing Clash of Clans on their phones. Hm. I think I should play with them later to cool my head off.

Lady Scarlet went up to her room. I should probably give her some space. At this time, she's probably the emotional ones among us. Jellal had the impact on her because he was once his bestfriend (or maybe until now) and they have been together for so long.

Sighing, I grabbed a plastic of Lays from the cabinet and climbed upstairs to my room. I checked my phone from any messages and saw none. I grinned, opening the app Clash of Clans, and saw that I had to upgrade my army, defenses, and buildings around here or else I'd lose every clash.

Just as I was enjoying the game, I got a notification that there was someone who wanted to join our clan. The username of that person was awesome_pink001. I checked out his profile and gasped when I saw that he has so many trophies (more than what I have expected) and achievements, he has large buildings, has a good defense.... wow. I never bothered on looking at his level. I might just get super amazed. I am only at Level 77.

But I cannot approve him to join my clan even though he has reached my expectations. I still have to ask Juvia, Levy and, well, Erza. But I could not ask Erza right now. She's still probably torn, after everything that had happened.