Ch. 12: Hating The Boys, Again

Gaaaaaah! The new chappies of Fairy Tail is so shocking!! Read it please!!

______________________________________________

{Lucy's POV}

"Hm. I like this one." Erza grinned, holding up a simple blue cocktail dress that I think reaches her knees. For some reason, the dress she picked up reminded me of Jellal. The shade of blue was just like Jellal's hair. "Hey, are you alright? We're now going to pay up for the dresses." Erza smiled, going on ahead. I chuckled and followed her.

Well today, we were chilling out by shopping. We bought new dresses for Mirajane's birthday party the next two days. We were invited... too bad, along with the Elemental Boys. Really, Lucy? It's that bad? I thought you hate Natsu, but then a few nights before, you asked for Natsu and the others' numbers and were giggling to Natsu's every reply! And then you got mad about— I smacked my head as everything replayed into my head.

Flashback–the time where Lucy told Natsu it was her who was texting him

To: unknown number

fine fine. this is Lucy. hi, Natsu-kun.

I sighed when Natsu didn't reply. Lucy, you idiot! You shouldn't have told him that it was you who was secretly texting him! I put my cellphone on the table. Yawning, I laid back down on the bed, pulling the headphones from my head. It's almost 11. I better go to sleep or else Erza will kill me.

Just as I was about to drift off into sleep, my phone rang. I thought that it was just Jason reminding us of our photoshoot for tomorrow, so I shrugged it off. But then the ringing never stopped, so I hastily grabbed my phone and answered almost angrily. "Hello?"

"Did I wake you up? Sorry 'bout that." My eyes shot open just upon hearing the voice. It never changed. His voice never changed. I silently sat up, still not responding to his question. "Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yeah." I replied, my breath hitching. I missed my best friend. A lot. He's my bestfriend, after all.

"So uh... hi there, Lucy." He said awkwardly. I bit my lip. What are you nervous about, Lucy? You hate him, right? So why are you acting like this?

"Hello, Natsu-kun." I mentally slapped myself. Really, Lucy? Natsu-kun? Are you still little kids to call him like that? I cleared my throat. "O-Oh. I'm really sorry, Natsu." Good. I dropped the 'kun' in his name.

"How're you?" He asked. I just had a really weird feeling. I think he just smiled a little while asking me. And he sounded a bit nervous. Probably an imagination.

"Uhm... chill life. We're already a ba—" I covered my mouth. Oops. I was about to tell him that we formed band, and that we were the famous Color of Girls. It was a secret, to be exact. I'm gonna get killed by the girls if I spilled it.

"You're already a what?"

"Oh, never mind," I laughed nervously. "How are you?" I questioned.

"We're fine. Actually, we formed a band. Guess what band." It's the Elemental Boys. I know. "It's the Elemental Boys!"

I acted surprised. "Really?!"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Pretty shocking, right? Hmm... what else... oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that I was a casanova back then."

Now I didn't act like I was surprised—I was totally surprised by the news he had brought me. "You were a what?! A casanova?!"

"Shocking, but yeah. Don't worry, it was just back then—"

I didn't let him finish. I ended the call, only to find out that my phone's battery is about to be drained out now. "Good timing." I told myself. I was so angry at him. I don't know why.