(4) Special Little Dream

Heeseung and Sunoo were peacefully sleeping upstairs in the formers room.

It was quiet in the house, even downstairs, where the two other babies were.

Sunoo was shuffling around in his sleep, only a slight disturbance of the peace in the room. There was everything but peace, however, in the dream Sunoo was having.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Sunoo walked around the empty hallways. Dim lights cascading across the floors, flickering fluorescents hanging haphazardly from the ceiling.

"I want to go home. Can we please go home?"

The hallways seemed to go on forever.

But just in the distance, Sunoo could see something.

A tall figure, cloaked in darkness was moving towards him. He stood there, now frozen, unable to move.

"No...no...please don't come closer."

The figure kept moving closer and closer. Sunoo tried to move, but his feet stayed in place.

"No...no! Please! Let me go!"

As he kept trying to move, he heard a voice.

"Sunoo!"

"What..?"

He looked around frantically. He didnt see anyone.

"Sunoo! Wake up!"

"Huh? Wake up?"

Sunoo turned back around to see the tall figure right in front of him.

He let out a loud scream before everything went dark.

When Sunoo opened his eyes, he was being held by Heeseung.

"Baby are you okay? You were screaming."

Sunoo looked at Heeseung, the concern in his eyes landing on him.

"'m okay. Bad dream.", Sunoo replied.

"I could tell. How old are you right now?"

Sunoo held up three fingers.

"Poor baby. How about some cheek kisses to make you feel better?"

Sunoo quickly shook his head yes.

Heeseung proceeded to pepper the boys face in kisses. Sunoo laughed the whole time, saying they tickled.

The two boys got up from the bed and stretched. Heeseung noticed a piece of paper coming from under his door. Sunoo saw it too and went to pick it up.

The little handed the letter to Heeseung, who read it to himself.

"He WHAT?!"

Heeseung opened the door and ran downstairs, followed by Sunoo walking relatively slowly.

The older burst through the basement door to see Niki and Jungwon wrestling while YouTube was playing in the background.

Sunoo ran in and joined them, tumbling over Niki and landing on the bear.

Heeseung made a mental note to never trust Sunghoon again as he took out his phone.

"Hello?", said Sunghoon as he answered the call.

"I'm going to hurt you. Physically."

"So you got my letter?"