(7) Polaroids

"Say that again because I don't think I heard you correctly."

"They're ghosts."

"I thought you said that....WHAT?!"

Jake was breaking the news to the others.

"What do you mean ghosts?", Jay said.

"We found this ouija board and knew it had to mean something. When we asked the spirit what it's name was...", Jake started.

"It was Jungwon.", Sunghoon continued.

Heeseung and Jay physically felt their hearts drop at that statement. Ghosts? Does that mean...

"Ok so we need to ask them how we can help them. We can't let them stay as ghosts...right?", Heeseung said.

The members plus Manager gathered around the ouija board. They all put their hands on it.

"Are you all together?", Jay asked.

The arrow moved to Yes.

"Okay, good. How can we get you guys back?", Heeseung asked.

The arrow continued to move around for a bit.

"They don't know.", Manager said.

"I might have an idea.", Jay said.

"What is it?"

"I once heard a story that spirits have a twenty-four hour period after death, where if they find their body, they can get back into it and live."

Everyone looked at each other.

"Did you hear that guys?", Jake asked.

The arrow moved to Yes.

"Okay, so...let's find them.", Heeseung said.

"I'm about to cry. I can't handle seeing a dead person, especially...one of them.", Jay said, tearing up.

"It's gonna be okay. We're doing this to get them back.", Manager said.

Heeseung rolled his eyes. Truth be told he didn't like their manager. He never did. Especially after what he did to Sunoo and Sunghoon. But that's another story for another time.

Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki were watching the whole situation unfold.

Ghost trapped them here for a reason, and now they have to find their own selves in order to get back.

Now little Jungwon didn't like this idea, of course. He would much rather just be at home. But that wasn't an option when he is currently a ghost.

"What we do now Riki?", he asked.

"We help hyungies look for us! We got go search."

Sunoo stayed quiet. He eyed Niki suspiciously. He didn't get the chance to tell Niki what he meant earlier by Ghost hiding in him.

"We're going to go look now, okay boys?", Manager said.

Sunoo made the arrow spell out the words, we will too. Hi guys. I love you.

"I think Sunoo said that one.", Sunghoon suggested, "I love you too!"

The group of boys left the room, followed by the spirit babies.