(16) And The Next Day (Final)

(So this is the last chapter. I have loved writing this book and the new interweb friends I made. Thank you so much much reading. Stay tuned for more in the future.)

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuuu!"

"Jungwon you're about to make me use bad language.", Jake said.

"Sorry. I just happy."

The group were at their hotel.

After their first day at the beach yesterday, they went back to their hotel rooms. There were only two rooms between them seven of them.

Heeseung, Jake, Jungwon, and Jay, were in the first room.

Across the hall was Sunoo, Sunghoon, and little Niki.

It was currently around 11am the next day and Jungwon was in a very good mood.

"So what's on the agenda today?", Jake asked.

"Sit down, breathe, live, and take a nap.", Heeseung replied.

"Well while you relax, the rest of us are heading back to the beach.", Jay said, standing up.

Jungwon jumped on his back.

"Let's go daddy!"

"Okay baby. Jake, are you coming?"

"Of course I am!", he said, picking up his sunglasses.

Jake grabbed Heeseung's hand.

"We both are."

The group of four then left the room and went across the hall. Jay knocked on the door.

"One second!", Sunghoon yelled.

The four members waited as sounds of muffled yells came from the door.

The door was then opened by Niki.

"Hi hyungies! I'm ready!"

"Hi brother!", Jungwon said.

"Hi Wonie!".

Sunoo and Sunghoon came from the room already in their beach clothes.

"Last one to the beach has to swim out to sea!", Sunghoon yelled.

Niki, Sunoo, and Jake took off running with Sunghoon towards the hotel exit.

"You not running?", Jay asked.

"I don't have the physical or mental capacity today, to engage in their shenanigans.", Heeseung replied.

"Well I'm carrying this cutie pie. So I'm not running. Let's just take a casual stroll like normal people."

"What normal mean?", Jungwon asked.

"I'm not surprised you don't know.", Heeseung replied.

By the time JayWon and Heeseung reached the water, Niki and Sunoo were trying to catch fish either their bare hands.

Jake and Sunghoon trying their best to build a sandcastle without buckets or shovels.

"Want to go play Wonie?", Jay asked him.

"Yeah!"

Jay put him down and the boy ran off towards the water.

"So, Heeseung, we still have a problem.", Jay said.

"Mr. Kire. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten."

"Heard anything from the police?"

"No. But Niki told me who Mr. Kire was to him. The man in that polaroid."

"Yeah, he told me too. You thunk we still have to worry about him?"

Heeseung sat down in a beach chair, and Jay sat in the one beside him.

"I can only hope not. But I know with your supernatural knowledge and my ability to do...something...we could handle him."

"You're right. We're awesome."

They looked out at the water and saw the members having fun. Jake was now completely covered in sand and chasing Sunghoon around the beach.

The littles has found some seashells and were organizing them on the shore.

"I like this one, it yellow.", Sunoo said.

"Ooo this one blue! So pretty!", Niki yelled.

Jungwon held up a pretty orange shell he saw.

"Look it's so pretty! It orange!"

All three of the littles gathered around the shell. It had a zigzag pattern on it. One of the patterns made a shape towards the top of the shell that looked like the letter "E".

"It an E! You know what that mean?", 
Niki asked.

Sunoo and Jungwon looked at each other.

"It means it's ours! E stands for Enhypen!"

"Really?! Let's show hyungies!", Jungwon said.

The littles ran to Heeseung and Jay. Jake and Sunghoon saw them running and joined them.

Niki stood in the middle of the group and held out the shell.

"That's gorgeous...", Jay said.

"It's almost shining.", Jake said.

"Let's keep it. As a memory of today, and all we've been through together. A memory of the peace we found together.", Heeseung replied.

They all smiled at it.

Sunoo, who was about to take a photo of the shell, decided to do one better.

"Let's take photo together!", he said.

"Sounds good.", Jay replied.

Sunoo turned around and pointed the phone towards himself.

One my one the members entered the frame and posed. In the back, Niki held up the shell, keeping it in the frame.

"Everyone say I love you on three!", Heeseung yelled.

"Okay!"

"One...two...three!"

Sunoo snapped the photo.

He turned around to show it to the members.

"Aww, look at us. Who would have thought the seven of us would end up here today?", Sunghoon said.

"Not me...", Jay sighed, "...but I'm glad we did."

"Me too.", Heeseung said.

"Being honest...I'm happy to be here. And truthfully...", Jake started.

All the members looked at him.

"I never want this friendship, and two relationships, to end."

"Neither do we.", the rest said.

"Now...", Heeseung sighed, standing on the beach chair, "Last person to the water has to swim out to sea!"