(10) Magic Man

"So this is a situation.", Heeseung said.

The five currently alive members stood facing the ghosts of Sunoo and Sunghoon.

"What now?", Jungwon asked.

"Obviously they can't get back into their bodies, or they would have done it already.", Niki said.

"But why can't they?", Jake asked.

Jay walked around the ghostly pair in a circle.

"Hmm. Interesting.", he said.

"What's interesting?", Sunoo said.

Jay tried to touch Sunoo's face, and sure enough, his hand went right through it.

"Hey! Don't touch my ghost face like that.", Sunoo said.

Sunghoon laughed a bit, now avoiding the gaze of Sunoo, who was not joking.

"We may have a chance to get them back to their human forms.", Jay said.

"How?", Niki asked.

Jay took out his phone.

"As I expected. Tonight, a lunar eclipse is expected. Spiritual activity is heightened during an Eclipse. If we can catch it when it happens, that might be our chance."

"So if we try to get back into our bodies when the eclipse is happening, it should work because our Spiritual strength is higher?", Sunoo asked.

Jay nodded yes.

Sunghoon decided to keep this in mind for the next time someone gets turned into a ghost. He can only hope its around the time of the next Eclipse.

"So I guess we wait here until then?", Jake said.

"I guess so."

"I'm gonna go mess with the ouija board.", Niki said.

"Ooo! Take me wit you! Please?", Jungwon asked.

"Are you little again?"

"Uh, maybe. Why ask?"

"You have to be eight or older to play with a ouija board Wonie.", Niki replied.

"Aww, but I big boy! I old enough."

"And how old is that?"

Jungwon held up four fingers.

"Halfway there kiddo.", Jay said.

"Hmph, I go find own game for playing."

The little angrily stomped from the room. Of course, Jay followed him because no child goes unsupervised for more than five seconds without bad things happening.

The rest decided to take a break from the stress of today before Eclipse night.

"So when we become human again, are you going to be my boyfriend?", Sunghoon asked.

"Depends.", Sunoo responded.

"On what?"

"Will you be mine?"

Jake and Heeseung both went 'oooooooo' from across the room.

Niki pretended to gag, earning a light hit on the shoulder from Jake.