(6) Are You Scared Yet? <Pt.2>

"You better find my f*****g babies or I will cause a scene out here.", Jay said.

"I will I will. Just calm down.", Manager replied.

As of now, the littles had been gone for about thirty minutes. Jake stood in front of the house, scanning every inch of it for a sign of them.

Heeseung was eyeing their Manager, trying to hold back his anger. Manager was well aware that the maknae line were little. At one point, he had even trusted him with the information about Sunoo's dreams.

"Hey, they got the door open.", Jake said.

The officers who had arrived spent the last half hour trying to open the door. One of them, who had climbed through the broken window, couldn't even open it from the other side.

Now that it was open however, the other officers were let inside.

The members and Manager, along with some of the land surveyors, stood outside, waiting.

Sunghoon hadn't said a single word in the past twenty minutes, and Jake noticed.

"Are you alright?", Jake asked.

Sunghoon stayed staring at the floor, "No."

"We'll figure out what happened."

"We shouldn't have been here in the first place! They were terrified and that was obvious!", Sunghoon yelled.

"We didn't know this would happen.", Heeseung said.

"But we knew about Sunoo's dreams. Did they tell you what happened in the basement yesterday? Did they tell you that wasn't dream?"

The other three paused.

"What happened in the basement?", Jay asked.

"Jungwon told me...he played a joke where he cut the lights off to scare them. But they wouldn't come back on..and then, that thing appeared. It had a hand on Niki."

Jake stood there in shock. So thats what they were doing with the lights off yesterday? Then why did Niki and Jungwon lie about it?

"So what do we do?", Jake asked.

"We do the one thing we can do.", Sunghoon said.

The others looked at him.

"We go into a haunted house."

The only thing Jungwon knew, was that he was cold. Very cold.

His arms shook as he held his hands around himself. The room was unfamiliar, this whole situation was.

Scanning the area he saw Niki, cradling Sunoo, who was also very cold.

"Where are we?", Jungwon asked.

Niki raised his head.

"No idea. Come here so we can cuddle for warmth."

Jungwon crawled across the room, finding himself next to Niki and Sunoo with his head on Niki's shoulder.

The room was rather large.

Covered furniture, a wardrobe, and what looked like a bed, were all stored in here haphazardly.

"It's so cold...", Sunoo whispered.

"I know. But we'll be okay.", Niki replied.