(5) Are You Scared Yet? <Pt.1>

It had been a few days since the scare at the building. Sunoo was being carefully monitored in his sleep, just in case he had anymore nightmares.

They had exactly three days until the filming was supposed to begin for the haunted house.

"So on a scale of one to ten, how do you like their outfits?"

"Jay are those packing peanuts?"

"They need to be safe."

"Niki is eating one of them."

"Riki stop that!"

Jay was in charge of picking out the clothes the maknae line would wear for the filming. He wanted them to be as safe as possible while in there.

"Okay so no packing peanuts. Because Niki thinks they're real peanuts.", Jay said.

"Taste like peanuts appa.", Niki replied.

"No...no they don't.", Heeseung said.

"Daddy I wan play games.", Jungwon said.

Jay, who was now picking up discarded packing peanuts, stood up.

"Sure baby, go ahead. I'll look for more outfits for you all."

Jungwon gave him a hug before running to the living room, where Jake and Sunghoon were playing video games.

"Dada!", Sunoo yelled, holding Heeseung's hand.

"Yes?"

"Umm, we wear...uh...school?"

Heeseung looked at Jay.

"What did he say?", Jay asked.

"We wear school! For film."

"Ah he wants to wear their school uniforms for the video.", Heeseung replied.

"Maybe I could style them up a bit.", Jay said to himself, before nodding in agreement.

While the four in this area of the house were discussing outfits, another member appeared in the doorway.

"Hey guys, our Manager just called.", Jake said in English.

"What did he say?", Jay replied.

"He thinks we should see the location before filming. He wants to pick us up later."

Sunoo and Niki looked at each other. They were not too excited about this idea. Especially after what happened yesterday.

Yesterday (In The Basement)

"Wonie it's not funny! Turn the lights on!", Niki said.

"They won't turn on Riki! I trying."

Jungwon, Niki, and baby Sunoo were downstairs, playing with toys.

Jungwon wanted to scare them by turning off the lights suddenly, but now they wouldn't turn back on.

"Let me see. You go sit with Sunie."

Niki tried to turn the lights on whole Jungwon sat down and put baby Sunoo on his lap.

"I think it broken.", Niki said.

Just then, the lights flashed on before turning off again.

"Riki I scared.", Jungwon said.