this hurts more than my heart

i was in panic mode. why that name. i had fears and of this but why did this happen to me. this brings back nothing good. i need air badly.

Y/N: do you mind if i go outside for a little?

Batman: course not Alfred will you take Mr/miss Y/N to get some air

Alfred: of course

Alfred takes me up stairs and i see that i am in Wayne manure. Batman is Bruce Wayne. nice.

we get outside and i get the air i needed. i look around and see there is a big fence all around his home. makes scene if you think about it. something with all this made me feel a little bit safer but knowing that joker is out there waiting for me. is she killing the people of the city trying to find me or worse. i can't tell but i need to stop this anyway i can...i need to find the joker.

Y/N: Alfred right......how many murder's have there been lately...have they gone up at all ?

Alfred:......badly yes

Y/N: ok then....

soon later we walk back down seeing what they are doing. batm-...Bruce is trying to find something with his computer, Batgirl is helping him and Nightwing and Robin and Red hood are looking at the clues from last night with my blood and everything else they could find. i told them i needed to get some sleep and so Alfred helped me into a room and i watched him as he left. i took this as my chance and opened the window did my best hopping over the fence while trying not to ripe any of my clothes. i did so but i got my hand cut instead so i now i had a cut across on the palm of my hand. it hurt but nothing i can't handle.

i started to run, run, and run i needed to find the joker quick and make sure no one was hurt. nothing of what i am doing is good but i needed to help the people of Gotham even if i have no power or training i needed to do something besides being tested on and stuck in a cell. i know they will find out that i am gone i just need it to be long enough for me to find her.  

i run until i was near a part of town where it all started. i walked down the ally and saw two front doors custom made if i remember correctly. i open the both to see the destruction of what was left of that night... i walked up to the bar seeing there was some drinks left. i picked up a bottle of whisky, nothing to bad i would say. i look at it then put it back down. i looked over and saw some shot glasses.

Y/N:........why not

i pick the bottle and the glass up pouring my self one and one more.

Y/N:....here is to my life...it was a weird one but cool here and there....guess this is where i get off though.....hope to see you soon sis

as the shot of whisky goes down my throat i feel it for the last time. i put the glass down and see the one thing i never thought i would see again.

 i put the glass down and see the one thing i never thought i would see again

it was my mask. the very same mask i i was given the last time i saw my sister. she gave me this for my 18th birthday....it was the only thing i had left...i picked it up and a peace of the head in the left corner fell off. it looks like someone had thrown a spear through it if it was a whole skull. ( for all the Undertale timeline fans i am hopping will get.) i looked at it like it was my whole life...but of course that is what it was...my whole life in one mask. 

Y/N: when you said you last goodbye........i died a little bit inside......alone without you on my side

?????:well don't worry i am right here

joker i know that voice. i put my mask on and look at her seeing she was just the jolly person she is. 

but once i did look at her more and more i saw she was

but once i did look at her more and more i saw she was....crying. she hated being without me but at the same time she killed people for no reason just to get to me...she is crazy for me for just helping her once. she walked closer to me.

joker: you know with this whole running around thing you really hurt me my love

i flinch once she said "love" i never wanted this i never wanted to take this job just to end up to be someone's new heart to keep there body going and going.

joker: you know you and me we are alike....you just like me 

Y/N: what do you mean?

joker: nothing seem weird or odd or out of place

Y/N: what are you on about 

joker: i did some research on you trying to find who you lived with or where you lived so i know just how to wow you....i went to the GCPD and the hospitals thank god this is all makeup and not how my skin looks then i would have never found out anything about you....but the funny thing is that i found...nothing 

Y/N: what? that can't be right

joker: that's what i said BUT THEN THE FUNNY THING IS....Harley was in this squad call whatever the reason i know this is cause i killed him and tried to see if i could us anything he had on him then i saw the file in her room said she was in such squad but then there was a number on the file. you would not believe who i found Amanda Waller she was not happy that i had the number to the the US pentagon 

Y/N: wait wait the "US pentagon" the one known for only highly people for the war rooms and all that other crap ?

Joker: and BINGO was his NAMEO....i ask for where i can find you in the records she was made and tried to hand up a cupule of times but i told her i hostage's she was pissed i told her who i was few minuets fly and then i get my answer......my love...there are no records of you for a you where made from a lab and test tubs....you my love are not Y/N L/N....your real name is......... WDG-1S

( i know these are short I'm sorry but am not sure how to go on and how to end and yes end my be soon but hope you enjoy )