Chapter Nineteen

Kwang hurried to gather his things and stuff them into bags. Nothing of fundamental importance, he had clothes and belongings in heaven from before he made his choice. But the things he grabbed and wanted were things that he could only grab from here. Memories of Sebastian and times before he learned that he was a demonic asshole who cast spells on the people he loved.

As he packed he thought about what'd he say when he saw you and how he'd comfort you. He was good at that; making you feel better when no one else could. He smiled as he zipped up the duffle bag and turned to grab his phone.

"Where are you going?"

Kwang jumped as he turned toward the voice that he'd once loved.

"Bash..."

"Where are you going, baby?" Sebastian eyed his bag and then stared into Kwang's eyes; he took a small step forward and Kwang took one back, "Because... it looks like you're leaving."

"I--I--No Bash, I'm not. I'm just going out for a little bit." Kwang said scarcely

"Well...Then let me come with you. I just finished my work day, let me wash up and--"

"No!.. I just mean...baby I--" Kwang had to think quickly, "I'm going on a self-mission; to gather information on my dads. Apparently, a couple are missing. I'd just like to do this myself."

"But why?" this time, Sebastian walked directly up to Kwang and gently gripped his chin, "You still love me...right baby?"

Kwang sadly smiled at the ground before fixing his face and lifting his eyes to meet Sebastian's eyes, "Of course baby, that'll never change. I just want to do this for myself. Okay?"

"Mmm..." Sebastian hummed as Kwang backed away and grabbed his phone. "Just one question baby,"

Kwang slightly turned around and glanced questionably at him, "Hm?"

"Why are you lying?"

Kwang visibly tensed, "Lying?"

"You seem to forget that I'm really good at reading you. Where are you going, Kwang?" Sebastian replied sternly, "And don't lie."

"I--Bash I---"

"Wrong answer."

||

"MOVE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!"

"Daddy? They let you out?" Na-Rae wondered as she rounded the long table in the control room, "Where's Fiona?"

"Rae, daddy loves you, but get out of my way!"

"Dad--" Hyun couldn't get his words out before a glowing ball of light flew directly past him and smacked Jimin in his lower back. Sending him flying into the large screen that showcased earth on one half and battle plans on the other.

Aurora glanced just in enough time to see Jimin fall before she slightly shook her head and turned back to view the screen.

"Daddy?!" Na-Rae shouted as she hurried to Jimin's side, "Are you okay?"

"Dad, where did that ball of light come from? It looked like-"

"Hey my baby's!" You shouted as you entered the room.

Everyone stopped moving; the room fell silent and you noticed how all eyes were on you.

"Kata...welcome home baby girl, we were looking for you."

"Well look no more mommy, I am here. Your precious Kata. Now kids, step away from the traitor please." You chuckled as you had you palm face-up and a ball of light formed in your hand.