Episode 01 - The Cake is a Lie

Dear, Mario

Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you.

Yours truly,

Princess Toadstool

PEACH

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

One day at the Mushroom Kingdom, the ruler of the kingdom known as Princess Peach has invited Mario over to the castle for some delicious cake that she baked for him as the heroic red capped plumber himself rushed over to the castle through the warp pipe and jumped out of the green pipe with some excitement to get his hands on that cake.

Mario: CAKE!

Then after Mario got out of the pipe, the green pipe then sank down into the ground and Mario made a quick dash over to the castle entrance to get inside.

Mario: Wahoo! Free cake for nothing!

Then suddenly, he was stopped by a Lakitu carrying a video camera that is tied to a stick flew down to Mario to tell him that he should lay off the sweets for a while because he has been gaining a few extra pounds after eating too many plates of spaghetti for breakfast, lunch, dinner and to top it all off with some delicious cake for dessert.

Lakitu: Hey, Mario! Don't you think you're fat enough?

Mario: That's what your mom said. LOL

(Comedy!)

Lakitu: Fine, tubby! Have it your way then. I'm out of here!

Mario: Well, screw you, jackass! Im getting that cake if it's the last thing I'll do!

With that Mario went to the front door and went inside to get that cake.

But then, just as Mario went inside the castle, the scene shifted back over to where Mario traveled to the castle grounds through the warp pipe as the green pipe rose up again and someone else came out of the pipe...

That someone is a young male adult wearing a snazzy looking F/c and grey light jacket, a F/c cap with a mind-eye shaped ornament in the middle of with the number "5" on the pupil, grey jeans and some sharp-looking F/c sneakers.

That person was you, Y/n L/n and you are on a mission to find a man with a red cap and blue overalls named Mario and search for the man known as SMG4 as you began walking over to the castle's entrance until you spotted the lakitu flying up in the sky with an angry expression on his face.

Y/n: Excuse me, sir? *Lakitu looks down at you* Do you know where I can find a man with a red cap and blue overalls named Mario around here?

Lakitu: He just went inside the castle to stuff his face with Peach's cake that she baked for him.

Y/n: Whoa! Isn't that a bit too much to indulge in so much cake like that?

Lakitu: That's what I've been trying to tell, but he didn't even listen to me at all.

Y/n: Don't worry about it, I'll go try to talk to him about watching his diet. That way, you don't have to deal with his bad attitude any longer.

Lakitu: Really? Well, thanks man. I really appreciate the help.

Y/n: No problem. I'm always there to help anyone who needed some help or advice to solve their problems.

Lakitu: Well then, Mario should be inside the castle, searching every nook and cranny for that cake. Good luck in there, kiddo.

Y/n: Don't worry, I can handle what Mario has up his sleeve. Thanks for telling me where Mario is at.

Lakitu: Anytime, buddy. See ya later.