Episode 03 - Y/n Meets SMG4

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

Ever since the day that Y/n arrived at the castle and met Mario after giving him the cake he wanted that was not a total lie, the two of them went on some fantastic adventures together and Y/n even got to meet some new friends in their adventures like Mario's brother Luigi and the King of the Koopas himself, Bowser, who turned out to be a pretty decent man for a Koopa King like Bowser.

However, he still has to deal with Toad's constant complaining and jerkish, bad attitude and Peach's Karen like personality whenever she's around the castle, but Y/n still keeping under good behavior, pays the rent for his own room at the castle and making sure that he's cause too much damage to the castle.

Right now, he is clearly still on his mission on finding the person that he's looking for by the name of SMG4, but this time, someone is about to make a surprise visit to the castle as Mario and Y/n began having a total normal conversation with Toad about puberty until they heard the doorbell rang.

*Ding-Dong*

Y/n: Huh? Now I wonder who could that be?

Mario: Do you think it's the pizza man?

Y/n: I don't think so. I didn't order any pizza, but maybe they got the wrong house. Come in.

Then without any further ado, the man come into the door, revealing a man that resembles Mario, but he has white overalls, a blue shirt and a blue hat with the sound of applause in the background

???: Hello Mario and Y/n. Everything going well?

Mario: Oh no not again!

Y/n: What's wrong, Mario?

Mario: This is the third hobo that came into the castle today. Go away you hobo! Go play with rats!

Y/n: I don't think he's a hobo, Mario. He's doesn't even fit the part to be a hobo.

???: Don't you two even know who I am?

Mario: Mum?

Y/n: Pizza man?

???: No, I am not your mother or the pizza man, I am....

SUPERMARIOGLITCHY4

SMG4: But you can call me, SMG4.

Y/n was suddenly shocked to hear him say the name, "SMG4" as this is the person that he is looking for, but Mario seems to be unimpressed by SMG4's introduction as he is the one who works for his videos on Youtube.

Mario: Oh yeah, you're that crazy guy on Youtube that I work for. Let me just say that your videos are weird. Am I right, Y/n? *Looks at Y/n to see him completely shocked to see SMG4 in person* Y/n?

Y/n: YES! I finally found you!

Mario/SMG4: What?

Y/n: Sorry for my emotional outburst, but I was sent here to find you in the Mushroom Kingdom and here you are with me and my pal, Mario.

SMG4: Really? Why are you here then? Do I owe you money or something?

Y/n: No, not really.

SMG4: Then what do you want from me?

Y/n: I want to help you make memes and videos for your own YouTube channel.

SMG4: Ha! You, help me, make memes videos for my YouTube channel?

Y/n: Yes.

SMG4: Then prove it! I wanna see you try to create a living meme. If you can make a meme come to life, then I'll let you help me make memes and videos on my Youtube Channel and all the other social media accounts.