Get out of my heart!

Type:Angst🥀
Song used:snap(i think? Ya know the song that goes like snapping 1 2 where are you,yeah that)

Also if you see this 'example' it means its a memory so yeah
__________________________________

-Third Pov-

(this first one is a memory)

Dream was just running around until he got an idea
He then started to look for sam and after 5 minutes which felt like hours to dream he finally found him "Hey Sam!"he yelled sam then turned his head to see dream running up to him "hey there Dream"he answers calmly dream and lookes at him before saying "I wanted you to listen to something I made up!"he answered cheerfully "alright than I am ready dream"

"Snapping 1,2 where are you?
Your still in my hearttttt!"

Dream said making a heart with his fingers "thats sweet of you dream,but what about 3,4?" he asked curios "wellll 3,4 is for future me to decide!" he explained sam then chuckled as he patted dreams head "your too innocent dream"(aHeM,AhEm)

End of memory

How did it come into this?

Dream sat on the obsidian floor as he thought of that memory oh how much he wanted to go back in time to spend a good time with his friends and family but. What happened already happened  dream then let out a breath until he remembers that certain lyric he told sam once but never said anything about 3 and 4 and thinks that its the time to finally finish it off he took a deep breath as he began to find the right words to say...

※Third Pov
Sam was watching dream in his cell as usual but then I suddenly heard a familiar sound..

"snapping 1,2 where are you?..your still in my heart..~"

He heard from a little voice he almost didn't hear it,he then knew it was finally the time of what will the last lyric be

"snapping 3,4..don't need you here anymore.."

Sams eyes widened as he proceed to listen

"GET OUT OF MY HEART!"

Sam watched as dream gripped his hair tightly, dream has broken his mask a long time ago so he could see the tears that were streaming down his face as his dull green eyes was watery Sam knew it was a mistake putting him in there and letting quackity come and turtore him he exited the security(?) room and went to hold a meeting he is going to tell the smp about letting him out he needs to,and he wont make the same mistake again..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:)

__________________________________
WOOO THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY DONE it took foreverrrrrrrr 💅😫
Anyways thank you for reading this chapter I apologized if its cringe 🥲

Words:461 words