"Marco?.."

Decided to make a chapter inspired by the Marco,Polo Game but deadly I will explain the rules later-

AU:World Of Deadly Game's (WODG AU)
Type:Angst🥀 and Fluff 🤍
Song used:Nothing
Ship:TechnoDream/Dreamnoblade
__________________________________

Everyone know's about the Marco Polo game being a fun game for kids to play but in this world it's not..The Marco Polo game hear isn't like the other game's of Marco Polo the explanations of how to play the game here are something you should ALWAYS remember
The explanation of the game:
The one who made the game is the one who will choose a target and that target will always have that role after one round to the next one they are still the target the 'Target' is the one who will always get taken and forced to hide in a place that are either far or dark while the 'Finder's' has to find them in time they get a maximum of 1 full hour to try and find the target if they unsuccessfully find the target the next round will happen at the next day and someone else will become the 'Finder' but if they did successfully find the target the target will be saved and everyone get's to be free from the game they need to wait for 10 full year's for a new game to come yes it's very long and they are glad but there is a twist to the game...if they did not find the 'Target' the target and the others will have to stay in the game and continue it until someone find's the 'Target' themselves now that you know the rule's..let the Game's begin..."

The SMP member's were called to the community house and when everyone's there they find the one who called the meeting no other than DreamXD everyone was confused why did the god of the server called them?,Well they were about to find out..

"DreamXD?,Why did you call a meeting?"George asked

"Because I have made a game for you mortals to play it's called "Marco,Polo"XD explained

"Isn't that a children's game?"puffy wondered aa she asked the god

"Yes it is..but there's a twist..."
"I am the one who made the games so, I will choose a target and that target will always have that role after one round to the next one they are still the target the 'Target' is the one who will always get taken and forced to hide in a place that are either far or dark while the 'Finder's' has to find them in time you get a maximum of 1 full hour to try and find the target if you unsuccessfully find the target the next round will happen at the next day and someone else will become the 'Finder' but if you did successfully find the target the target will be saved and everyone get's to be free from the game they need to wait for 10 full year's for a new game to come"Everyone was shocked by this information well atleast it wasn't deadly..

"But..."XD continued they looked at him confused

"if you did not find the 'Target' the target and the others will have to stay in the game and continue it until someone find's the 'Target' themselves"Everyone waa shocked imagine playing a game every single day...

But right now there mind focused on 'Who will be the target?' Alot of them thought it was tommy until they finally asked

"Who's the Target?" Phil asked

XD smirked as he snapped his finger's then Dream appeared who collapsed but XD manage to catch him before he hit the floor

"He is the Target" everyone was shocked they watched as Dream opened his eyes to only to become shock as he stand back up XD still holding him.

"The game will start tommorow at 10 AM I will be picking the Finder" after that he disappeared

They all looked shock as they look at each other