Chapter 01

Chapter One - In another world

.

After waking up I felt that my memories were blurred.

I was on a bus, going straight to work when suddenly I heard the screams of all the passengers and the bus braked violently on a road that goes more than a hundred kilometers, instinctively I held on to the railing of the front seat and lowered my head for prevention but still the bus overturned.

I felt the life escape from my body, I was scared at that moment and very cold. It wasn't a bad life but I would have liked to leave my little brother something better than his studies.

- "Draco..." - I heard a female voice calling a boy.

Draco... What a strange name, in my city, using that name would be synonymous with ridicules.

- "Draco!"

A jolt in my body made me instantly open my eyes.

I was numb, and in front of me was a beautiful woman with long curly hair, it was like a cascade of pale gold, her skin white and her cheekbones high with a small nose more like a small button and beautiful blue eyes.

- "Draco, baby. Are you all right?" - I felt her hands on my shoulders. I was puzzled. What the hell is my name? - "Draco! Answer me, are you okay?"

- "Cissy! Stop it! He must be very sick for him not to answer" - My gaze went from this woman to the person with the manly voice - "Draco, son, are you all right?"

- "What!" - My voice escaped in a gasp of anguish and pain.

The man seemed alarmed because he ran to my side.

- "Draco, look at me." - The man took her face in his hands, those stunning silver eyes puzzled her, - "Tell me! What hurts you?"

- "I..." - Her mouth fell open like a fool. The man seemed to be concerned, his hand rested on her forehead. - "My head hurts horribly" - She admitted.

It was a half-truth because she was honestly confused about the people accompanying her and calling her son.

- "Oh, honey, you should have told Mom" - The woman stroked her hair, she felt a tingling in her chest, - "It must be tiredness, you've been running all afternoon in the field and then you collapsed."

- "Mhmm... I want to sleep" - I made up an excuse.

From what she said the blonde woman made a vague excuse to be alone.

Both elders looked at her in-depth, she did not doubt that the two adults were intelligent and saw through her white lie.

What she didn't know was that both elders saw the pleading in her eyes, and a strange feeling settled in Draco's parents' hearts, despite being reluctant to leave, they left him alone.

In the solitude of the bedroom, she stood up and began to meditate.

She had a bad habit of always biting her fingernails when she was nervous or very anxious. Now she had both sensations settled in her heart, her body was cold as a dead man and her hands were shaking.

Draco Malfoy

The name was familiar to her, it sounded distant but she felt like she knew him.

Oh my god! If her memory served her correctly, she had heard the name in a movie! The question was, where!

From so much thinking she felt like she was going to get a headache until the vague memory of the young wizard's saga came to her mind.

- "Shit! I was reborn in Harry Potter's world!" - She exclaimed in anguish. - "And not only that! It had to be that idiot Malfoy!" - She cursed the fucking blond and the four-eyed man.