Chapter 03

Chapter Three - Avoiding the parents

.

It's been a month since I arrived in this new world. I won't lie that I still find it hard to be in my new person's shoes.

I had studied the pile of books Cherry had brought me, and made notes in several of my notebooks, so much so that I needed more of them. Having the elf on my side turned out to be more favorable than expected. As my parents were suspicious of my behavior, I would sneak into different rooms of the mansion, always running to a corner to hide and continue studying.

The important thing was to study, I was never a self-disciplined person but as this body is of a child of the aristocracy I had to learn the etiquette, the treatment and to be a straight person. Also because I was the fucking idiot in the story.

Every day I woke up it was the same thing, my mother insisted that I talk to her but what could I tell my mother, my father was also worried, he always came to my room every time I went to sleep. I pretended to sleep every time he came, I felt his hand go through my head, and sometimes he hugged me, and as I never answered he left without saying a word.

I'm sorry, Dad, Mum... I don't want to worry you but it's important to keep doing what I'm doing.

Cherry kept helping me to bring books, and a new pile of books was under my bed. My eyes hurt and so did my head, now I have several books on spells and transformations.

- "Non-verbal magic..." - I had been thinking about it since I woke up in this world.

How I had read other magic books, different worlds, where to do magic there is no need for a wand. I've been thinking that maybe I can do magic without the need for a wand and now I'm going to try it. I had a cup on my desk, Cherry had apparently forgotten to take it with me. I still had some use for it, I thought of something basic.

- "Accio cup!" - The cup didn't move an inch. I tried again in a calmer voice - "Accio cup!" - The cup didn't move but I still kept my hand outstretched, I thought it wasn't going to do any good but suddenly the cup started to shake until it flew into my hand - "Wooo" - He was surprised. I tried again, and this time the tail flew more easily into my hands.

Once I had secured this summoning spell, I moved on to an easier one. I wanted to try something with water.

- "Aguamenti" - I wanted to fill the cup with water but nothing happened. I summoned the incantation three times but nothing happened, I was about to give up on the fourth attempt - "Aguamenti!" - A jet of water fell on the cup, so much so that the cup tipped over - "Damn it!"

I got up hastily from my bed. It must have been three o'clock in the morning. I hoped I hadn't made so much noise, I don't want my parents to come and reprimand me.

Thinking about how to clean up this water stain, I remembered that there was a spell to clean up this mess. Trying it, I managed to blot up the spilled water and put the cup back on the desk.

I was about to try something else, seeing the bathroom door. I thought of the incantation to open the locked door.

I got back up from my bed, walked over to the bathroom door, locked it, and then closed it.

- "Right... Let's try it Alohomora" - Nothing, nothing was happening. And out of nowhere, it made me want to go to the bathroom. Bless my luck! - "Alohomora" - I said again helplessly - "Alohomora, Alohomora!" - I said so many times that the door opened. Relief rushed through my body, and I hurried to the toilet to empty my bladder - "A little more and it would come out."

Back to the incantations, I continued practicing the most basic incantations for a boy of my age. The hours flew by, it was so much fun doing incantations that before I knew it, it was already dawn, maybe it was already seven in the morning.