2 (M) 🔞

JIMIN POV

As fantastic as these skintight black leather pants made my
ass look, moving in them was
a definite challenge.

At least I could breathe.

Barely.

They did pair well with the black mesh sleeveless shirt I wore.

I still had my black biker boots on as well as my black leather jacket but I wore those everywhere.

I refused to remove my
eyebrow piercing.

When the limousine came to a stop in front of the club, I turned to look at my mother.

"Are you ready to have some fun?"

My mother laid her hand in
mine. "I'm always ready."

"Maybe you'll be lucky and find someone to take home with you." I always worried about
my mother.

While my father had been faithful to Jin for over twenty years, my mother seemed to flit from lover to lover, never settling on one.

I didn't want her to spend her
life alone.

"Maybe you will too."

Doubted it.

Besides, I wasn't looking for Mr Right but Mr Right Now would
do just fine.

I wasn't ready to settle down despite how much my parents hoped. I was young.

I still had so much to do with
my life.

I also didn't think I was willing to settle for anything less than the type of mating my parents and Jin had, minus the outside lovers.

It was the love and trust between my parents that I wanted and they were the only ones I'd ever seen who had a relationship like what I wanted.

When the limo door opened, I climbed out and then helped my mother out.

I looped her arm through mine as I led her toward the large glass doors of the cocktail lounge.

I knew from the red teardrop in the upper left-hand corner of the door that this was a vampire lounge.

It was a subtle way of letting vampires know they could come here to feed without fear of
being accosted by humans.

The donors inside were there of their own free will.

The bouncer at the door didn't even pause to question us.

He simply opened the door and allowed us inside.

It wasn't until we passed him
and I got a good sniff that I realized he was a vampire.

And that would be why he let
us inside so easily, He could scent that we were not human.

"Oh." my mother whispered as we stepped inside.

I seconded her sentiment, although I did it silently.

The inside of the club was
pretty over the top.

There was a dance floor in the middle of the room, surrounded on three sides by high-backed rounded black leather booths.

Crystal chandeliers hung over every booth.

There were bars on two sides
of the room, with waiters in
black bowties and vests moving between them and the booths.

The music was light and upbeat but I suspected that would change as the night went on.

This was a club after all.

I drew my mother back when a man in a tux stepped in front of us.

His upper lip curled back just a bit as he looked me up and down but he smiled when he glanced at my mother.