02|Reunion

'Sh*t' I cursed in my mind. I woke up ten minutes late. I jumped out of bed quickly throwing anything on an sprinting out of the house.

I was still fixing my light blue jacket when I was running down the street. I didn't pay attention to people except when I was pushing past them.

The company building was still not in sight. So, I kept running, until I had to stop. I finally slowed down to catch my breath, even so I kept walking.

I pushed my self to continue running. I so looked forward to getting the dorms so I don't have to go this distance everyday.

Finally, the building came into sight. I walked in calmly hiding the fact I was out of breat. I didn't want to look bad in front of the trainees or staff, really.

I still kept a fast walking pace. Now thirty minutes late, I was finally at the studio. 'Great' there was a new member outside meaning I had to tell him making myself look even worse.

It was only then it truly hit me. We were getting new members, on the one day I was late. Plus, they were both younger than me a perfect reason to lose respect for me.

I hoped it was someone from Produce 101. That way they would already know I'm not normally like this, and I'd already be comfortable with them.

I didn't only wish it was a Produce 101 trainee I hoped it was him, Kang Minhee. No matter how I'd deni it, I used to have a crush on the boy.

It had faded both by force and time. I ignored it while on the show. Then, pushed it far behind me. Now it was over.

I slowed my pace as I neared him. I was going to bow and say sorry but I didn't get the chance. They ran to me and hugged me tight to his body.

I let it happen and hugged him back. It was silent, I hadn't had any time to see the person's face.

"Hyung..." I heard the boy mutter in my ear. I immediately hugged him tighter. It was him, it was actually him, finally him.

"Your apart of Cravity right?" He pulled away to look me in the eyes. "Yeah... You?" My voice sounded broken. "Yep!" He just hugged me tighter from there.

It was finally happening. I was finally debuting with him, Kang Minhee.

"I always, really wanted to debut with you" I admited softly in his ear. "Me to hyung" I smiled.

"I know I said you could hang out here but please hurry up!" Wonjin shouted after slightly opening the door.

"Let's go! The members are really nice! I'm one of the oldest actually" I felt Minhee hold my hand. I lead him in total he room.

"Sorry I'm late! My alarm didn't go off and-" I was cut off during my apology. "It's fine Mo, just try to be on time" Serim just ruffled my hair.

I just smiled mouthing 'thank you'. "Minhee, right? I'm Cravity's leader Park Serim, I'm a rapper" Serim introduced himself.

The rest did to, besides Hyeongjun and Wonjin of course. Minhee was still stuck to my side, but now we just had our arms linked.

"Okay! Apparently we have to prepare a dance performance to open for Monsta X at their concert in exactly one week." Serim spoke loudly.

"Aren't they gonna reveal our names first" I asked. "I guess not" he replied. I was already known but my face has changed a bit. A glow up?

"Okay! Well thats extremely exciting and extremely pressureful"Woobin said to which we all agreed with.

That meant our first ever performance was for an extremely popular boy group.

"Then let's pick a song then get to work,we only have one week to perfect everything "Serim said this then we immediately got to work.