03|Picture

This is our last day of preparing for the concert. Today we had to show it to the company officially.

They were going to praise then criticize us. It was a lot of pressure, though I'd already have a couple concerts, with my old group.

I was a bit worried for it. I wanted to know the fan's reactions to seeing me again. Some of the other X1 members had already redebuted as soloists, but the fans knew before they did so.

I was just popping out of nowhere with all new people.

Along with that I was curious to see the fans reactions to Jungmo and Wonjin. The fans had probably guess my feelings of wanting to debut with both boys.

Especially Jungmo, of course. Old me probably wouldn't admit but I used to have a crush on him. I wondered what would have happened if we did debut together.

Would I have confessed? Would he have said yes? Would the members have been okay with it?

I didn't know if the crush still truly existed. I think it did, slightly. I knew it had at least faded.

"Mini! Are you ready? " Jungmo joined me in the living room. We had recently been assigned to a dorm.

Me and Jungmo were roommates as I requested. "Yep! I'm ready. When do we leave" I asked.

The other members were scattered around the apartment. "In about ten-fifteen minutes"Allen replied he was sitting in the kitchen eating a piece of toast. Woobin made one for each of us.

"Jungmo-shi, come eat" Allen called him, so he left my side. I followed behind him. "Thanks Binnie"he smiled to Woobin who was making extras. Toast wasn't hard at all to make but he stepped up to make it.

I learned he was an amazing cook. He could make almost everything.

" Okay,It's time to go! The drivers are here. We will spilt into Hyung line and Maknae line. Wonjin you may go with either "Serim stated clearly, so we went out to the car and loaded up.

It wasn't a long ride. Ten minutes max and that was because of traffic.

We made our way through the building. We stayed pretty much in order of age.

We did a quick cheer before walking into the room. The CEO was there along with a few coachs and staff with cameras.

"You may begin now"the CEO spoke sternly. We immediately got into our positions, played the music, then began dancing.

Jungmo-Black and White Jeans
Minhee-Green Jeans

We got a fair amount of praises before the hurt. They criticized everyone. It hurt me more when they criticized Jungmo then then when they did me.

They told him he needed to improve technique and facial expressions. It was annoying how they spoke.

We were soon allowed to go back to the dorm. Me and Jungmo went back to the room.

"Mo? Can I hug you" I asked as soon as the door closed. "Of course! Is something wrong" he opened his arms wide.

I felt his hand on my shoulder. "No, I'm just kind worried" I spoke quietly. "Yeah, me too" he replied just as quiet in my ear.

"Mmm, I'm tired" I pulled away slightly to face him. "Me too. But! I wanna cuddle" he whined. "Let's change quickly then we will" I led him to the dressers.

"Here! We'll match" he had a huge smile on his face. I took the clothes from him then went to change in the bathroom.

Minhee↗︎

Minhee↗︎

Jungmo↗︎

Jungmo↗︎

"Let's take a picture" I suggested pulling my phone out. Jungmo stood close to me, but I pulled him pressed to my body.

'Finally'I thought about the day I would post it

'Finally'I thought about the day I would post it. On our group account.