10|Fans

It hadn't been long since the members found out about us. Us as a couple didn't change, it never truly would.

I would continue to love him forever, hoping he would to.

He was mine I would forever try to keep that title. He is mine I am his.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+

"Luvity!" I shouted from the stage. We were at a fan sign. Not an extreme about of people came, but more than expected.

All members had come out about their relationships within the group. There was mixed reactions, but those who truly were fans stayed those who were left.

Being any type of gay wasn't at all normal in kpop, it wasn't really normal in Korea in general. That's why having a group full of it was weird.

We got a lot of hate and popularity because of it. We didn't let any of the hate get to us just ignored it. It was irrelevant to our lives.

"Baby~" Minhee wrapped his arms around my waist earning screams from the fans. "Hmm?" I asked turning around to face the boy.

"You look cute" he fixed the headband on my head. It was in the shape of cat ears.

"Thank you" I fiddled with the necklace he had. I didn't truly know what it was.

I hugged him back shortly before turning back to the fans. They were used to the clingyness of us.