04|Cuddle

We took the picture. I saw him stare at it with a smile. "I'm happy we finally get to debut together hyung" Minhee spoke softly.

"Me too! I hoped I would've on Produce 101, but I'm just as happy that you did. That made me feel complete" I smiled at the boy.

He didn't know this but I was supposed to. The votes were rigged, all four of us were supposed to. Me, Wonjin, Hyeongjun, and him.

I was officially announced as twelfth place. Only eleven could debut. I was actually sixth.

I didn't let the fact get to me. I was happy the four of us could finally debut together. In a permanent group not just temporary. And with amazing members.

"Let's sleep then? "I asked intertwining our fingers. "Mhm"he pulled me to my bed.

"Come here"he patted his chest lightly. I fell onto the bed and layed my head on his chest wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Your cute Hyung. You know that?"he smiled. The action turned my face red. "Only for a few people" I spoke quietly.

"Good, don't let many people see you this cute" He said this lightly but I could tell he meant it. "Who?" I asked.

"Me, just me"he said this in a more demanding tone. " But you said many people"I teased him. I picked my head up to look at him.

"I lied" I ruffled my hair. "Okay~" I layed back down. I immediately felt his arm snake around my waist.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I woke up in similar position to how I fell asleep. I had my head resting on Minhee's arm while we both hugged each other.

"Morning" I mumbled seeing he was already awake. "Good Morning, did you sleep well" he sounded a lot more awake.

"Yeah, I like cuddles" I smiled. "Good, we'll have to do this more often" he mirrored my smile.

It was odd, we'd only reunited a week ago and we were already just as close as Produce 101. Maybe even more considering we never did this back then, just hugged.

"Let's get ready. I'm sure Woobin's already cooking" I listened sitting up to stretch.

We put on simple, comfortable clothes. The stylist was doing to dress for the actual concert so we didn't have to worry about it.

I just put on a white shirt with a little blue symbol on it, with some blues jeans and a pair of converse. I wasn't known for fashion but I wasn't bad.

Minhee's was basically the same just in purple.

Weeft for the kitchen, Minhee's was right, Woobin had already cooked. Only Allen, Serim, and Wonjin were out already.

"Good Morning! " Woobin was oddly energetic. He handed both of us a plate with pancakes.

"Thanks Binnie"I smiled. Minhee's followed behind me after saying" Thanks Hyung" we sat together at the table.

I sat beside Wonjin, Minhee to Allen. The other members filed in one after another. 

Once it was time to go we just went to random cars not caring for order. I just sat in the back next to Minhee and Wonjin, while Hyeonjun was next to Wonjin.

I figured it would be like this often. Me, Minhee, Wonjin, and Hyeonjun. We were always close since Produce 101.

The fans shipped us in pairs. Me and Minhee, Wonjin and Hyeonjun. Ever so often there would be a different pairing.

I didn't mind even less back then, when I bad the crush. It was pretty big. It came back slightly, I think.

Honestly it came back full force. I liked the way he treated me. Like a prince I knew he didn't treat others that way and it made me feel special.

"We're here" the driver announced. We were escorted to a room that had a sign with Cravity on it. This is what made it set in this was really happening.