05|Stage

"Wahh!" I shouted as we stepped off stage. The screams were insane. They were crazy for each for us.

But, especially for me, Hyeonjun, Wonjin, and Jungle for obvious reasons.

This stage gave a bit more hope for the future. It showed we were actually amazing.

I knew that previously of course. This was a sign that the fans agreed.

"That was crazy" Jungmo had a smile on his face. "Mhm! The fans already love us" Taeyoung said confident.

We stayed for the rest of concert. Monsta X was amazing as always.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"I'm so tired" Jungmo fell onto his bed behind him. "Me too, but we've got to change first" I pulled him back up. He glared at me for second but got up to change.

"MoMo? Wanna cuddle again? " I asked him. "Yep!" I shouted from behind the door.

As soon as he opened it I hugged him front he side. "You scared me! " he exclaimed holding his shirt where his heart sat.

"Sorry, I just like hugging you" I watched his face turn a bright shade of red. "Mmm" he turned around to face me.

"C'Mon" I took his hint. I held his hand on the way and as we layed down.

I could tell this was bound become a frequent moment. Me holding him tight to my chest as he held my hand with a smile. We both drifted to sleep.