08|Games

Two Weeks Later

All members have finally been revealed officially. Our concert performance blew up. Now, we had to prepare lot more covers.

No one has technically revealed their voices or talents besides dancing yet.

Everyone is hyped up about the produce 101 line debuting. Especially Minhee and Hyeonjun, of course.

The two of us still haven't told the members about our relationship yet. It wasn't imitate at all just gentle.

"Baby~hurry up! I'm hungry" Minhee complained. "Just go without me! I'm fine" I was only now getting put of the shower.

"No! I'll wait! Are you almost done?" He called. I could tell he was close to the door.

"Yeah! Actually... I forgot to get clothes. Close your eyes!" I shouted. I tied my towel tight around my waist before opening the door.

I smiled at the fact he actually turned around. "Thank you Mini" I patted the boy on the shoulder after changing.

"May I?" He asked softly. "Yep!" It wasn't a few seconds later he hugged me.

"You smell good" he complimented. "Thank you! You do to Mini" I smiled at him. "Mmm" he bent down at little to match the my height exactly.

I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. "Thank you" he smiled letting go of me and opening the door for both of us.

"What took you guys so long" Wonjin asked with a mouth full of food.

"Swallow that and we got distracted" I stated Wonjin listene dthen stuck his tongue out to make me check.

Woobin gave us the food and we thanked him before sitting next to Wonjin on the couch.

"Hyungie~wanna play a game with me" he said this shaking my entire body. I had only just then fixed eating.

"Sure Jinnie, which one?" He pulled a game out but my question, waving it in front of me. He quickly got up to set it up.

"Mini! Do you wanna join?" He spoke fastly with a high pitch. "Sure!" He matched both of our energy.

"Maknae~" "Always" Seongmin took the controller form his hand.

"Yay!" Wonjin handed each of us the rest of the controller before we started.