Nine: Bondage

The Three We're Now Lying In Bed... Ichigo Was Asleep But Still Softly Whimpering In Sakura's Chest, While Musashi Could Only Hug Ichigo From Behind... They Could Feel The Soft Aura Emitting From Her...

Sakura "If Only I Knew... How She Felt..."

Musashi "Don't Kick Yourself, She Feels Guilty Of The Past And... My Quantum Computer Has Never Been In A Situation Like This, So I Must Search."

Sakura "You Really Need To Learn More About Humans Musashi, It's Only A Matter Of Time Before We Talk With Actual Humans And Not Fog."

Musashi "Of Course Yamato."

Sakura "Musashi, We're In Private. Call Me Sakura."

Musashi "My Apologies, My System Is Still Adjusting."

Sakura "No Worries... But... Do You Think She's Ok Mentally?"

Musashi "The Past Still Haunts Her Mind... She Needs To Accept And Overcome If She Is To Be Normal..."

Sakura "But How? She Might Never Forgive Herself... And Even If She Does... It Will Forever Be There... You Can't Change The Past..."

Musashi "Then We'll Get Her To Forget The Past And Only Focus On The Present."

Sakura "Right."

(Time Skip Brought To You By All Of My OC's Speedrunning GTA III)

The Three We're Sailing Again... But No One Talked... They Were Still Comprehending Everything... They Just Went Together... But Incredibley Silently... A Little Too Silently For Comfort... And The Three Could Only Think To Themselves...

Sakura *Life Really Can Flip On It's Head...*

Ichigo *Does One-San S-Still Hate Me? N-No... She T-Told Me She Still's L-Love Me... But... Why C-Can't I Accept That?*

Musashi *There Both Still Like That... Are Humans Really That Complex? Gunzou Was Never Like That...*

Musashi Had Never Been Intrested In Humans Before... But This Situation Made Her Computer Go Sicko Mode Trying To Figure Out How To Deal With Normal Human Problems... But Even It Struggled Due To The Weird Ass Nature Of Regular Humans And There Weird Ass Problems... Minutes Turned Into Hours As The Sailed Without A Destination... Without Anyone Daring To Even Mumble... But Then...

Sakura "Can We Please Talk? I Dislike The Quietness..."

Musashi "Hai, I Highly Hate Emptiness."

Ichigo "But... What Is There To Talk About?"

Sakura "Ichi-San... Don't Be Mad At Yourself... It Was Never You're Fault, You Couldn't Of Known..."

Ichigo "S-Sorry..."

Musashi "Ichigo, Please Accept Yourself. It's Not Good For You're Health."

Ichigo "But Musashi-San! T-The Past! It Dosen't Just Disappear!"

Sakura "Sister... Just Don't Think About And Think Positively... Please... I Care Dear For You..."

Ichigo "Hai..."

Musashi "Sakura-Chan? Can I Talk With You?"

Sakura "Is Something Wrong Musashi-San?"

Musashi "How Do You Know So Much About Other World's? The World You're From Is In The Medieval Age From The Look Of It."

Sakura "You See... Back Then... I Escaped Reality By Going To Other World's... I Achieved It Through Means Unknown... I Went Through Hundreds, Maybe Even Thousand's Of Worlds In A Decade... I Even Have Notes Of Every World To Know How To Tackle It. Hence."