Twelve: Freestyle

Yamato *Intensly Pressing A Keyboard*

U-2501 "Lady Yamato? Why Are You So... Stressed? There's Nothing To Worry About."

Musashi "She's Apparently Designing A Fighter Jet... Don't Know Why."

U-2501 "She Said Something About Stealth? Not Sure How Such A Complex And Loud Machine Can Be Stealthy."

Yamato "It's So Much More~"

Shinano "Onee-San, Please Don't Go Crazy."

Yamato "This Jet Has The Mean To End Everything In A Decisive And Elegant Manner~"

Mattia "MY ANIME!"

OH SHEE IS LE CRAZY CAPTAIN.

Ok He Ded.

Take Two

Yamato "Don't Worry Shinano-Chan, I Won't."

(Time Skip Brought To You By Kongō Trying And Failing To Play Fall Guys While Constanly On The Edge Of Wiping The Solomon Islands Off The Map)

Kongō "Yamato Still Is Researching?"

Takao "Apparently... She Found Alternative's For The Jet She Liked And Is Searching Online."

Hyuuga "She's Determined I'll Give Her That."

Yamato "Finally! That Took Forever!"

U-2501 "That Was Quick."

I-401 "Mmhm."

Musashi "What Were You Doing Sister?"

Yamato "Simple, Finding Military Equipment To Replace Those Of North Korea."

Shinano "Already Making Plans?"

Kongō "If You Think About It, It Makes Sense. A Coup Will Only Work If The Plan Is Carefully Thought."

Musashi "And If The People Support It."

U-2501 "Based On What I've Gathered... Everyone Within North Korea Has Been Brainwashed To Forever Stay Loyal To The Kim Dynasty... We Might Actually Have To Kill All Of Them."

Shinano "K-Kill?! W-We're Gonna Commit Genocide?!?!"

Takao "That's The Unfortunate Truth Of Reality Shinano... You Have To Do Thing's Like That For The Greater Good."

Hyuuga "And That's Just The Mild Stuff The Fog Have Done."

Shinano "......"

Yamato "Please Don't Take It With Bad Intentions Shinano-San."

Musashi "Yamato-Chan, We Have To Kill The North Korean's. There's No Other Way Around It."

I-401 "I Can See You Want Peace... But Right Now, War Is The Only Solution."

Musashi "I Thought You Were Against That Iona."

I-401 "Musashi, I've Seen Thing's That Would Change Anyone. Including Drone's. And Being With Captain Of Course."

(Time Skip Brought To You By Yamato And Alice Finding Out That Hresvelgr Is Out On A Literal Rampage Through The Multiverse Claiming "It's For The Crisp White Bed Sheets.")

Kongō "So You Want A Two-Pronged Stratergy?"

Yamato "Hai, We'll Attack From The East And West. As Well As Cut All Communication's To The North And South. All North Korean Ship's Are To Be Destroyed, But Make Sure You Dont Confuse North And South. I Do Not Want A International Incident."