Thirteen: Experience

Hana "I Can't Believe It... Did The King And Queen R-Really Do That...?"

Sakura "Unfortuneatly... Yes... And I Can See You've Been In A Similar Situation..."

Ichigo "Does It Hurt?"

Hana "Somewhat... Why Can't People Understand That Some Are Not As Wealthy As Others..."

Sakura "Who Was That Brat Anyways? I've Seen Enough Royals To Know Each One Of Them In The Country... And Yet I Didn't Recognize Him."

Hana "Because He's Noririan..."

Ichigo "Of Course He Is, Why Wouldn't He Be?!... What Did He Want?"

Hana "He Wanted To Buy Me..."

Sakura "My God... Don't Worry. I'll Treat You Nice... Anyway, Do You Know What's The Fleet Of Fog?"

Hana "Eh?"

(One Explanation Brought To You By Me Yeeting In 10 Arsenal Birds At Every Union And Beacon Academy Known To The Fanfiction Multiverse While Casually Also Yeeting 30 P-1112 Aigaion's And 50 XB-0 Hresvelgr's)

Hana "W-WHAT!?"

Ichigo "Yeah... It's Complicated."

Sakura "And That's Just Scratching The Surface."

Hana "I-I-I... I Don't Know What To Say... Ships Bigger Than Dreadnoughts... With Technology Centuries Ahead... And... I'm Gonna Be Like You..."

Ichigo "Hai, Though Not As Big As Our Ships Since... Ya Know."

Musashi "I'm Ready."

Hana "R-Ready For What?"

Sakura "You Can Trust Her, Just Follow. And She'll Explain Everthing."

Hana "H-Hai..."

. . .

Hana "Where Are We?"

Musashi "No Where, Or To Be Exact. The Concept Communication Network. A... Virtual Reality."

Hana "I Don't Understand..."

Musashi "Anyway, Since You Now Have The Basic Knowledge Of The Fleet Of Fog, And Considering Your Situation. You Will Be Joining Us, But You Need To First Choose Your Ship. Here."

In Front Of Hana And Musashi. 3 Holograms Appeared In Front Of Them, Each With The Picture Of A Ship And A Short Description:

Admiral Hipper Class Heavy Cruiser: Equipped With 4X2 8 Inch Main Photon Turrets, As Well As 6X2 4.1 Inch Secondary Photon Turrets. A Super Graviton Cannon, Moderate Missle Armament, 4 Bow And 4 Stern Corrosive Torpedo Tubes, Limited Stealth, Moderate Scanning, Limited Submergance, And Moderate Anti-Aircraft Weapons.

Fiji Class Light Cruiser: Equipped With 3X4 6 Inch Dual-Purpose Main Photon Turrets, As Well As 2X4 4 Inch Dual-Purpose Secondary Photon Turrets, Limited Missle Armament, 4 Bow And 2 Stern Corrosive Torpedo Tubes, Moderate Stealth, Limited Scanning, Moderate Submergance And Moderate Anti-Aircraft Weapons.

Allen M Summer Class Destroyer: Equipped With 3X2 5 Inch Dual-Purpose Main Photon Turrets, 10 Deck Corrosive Torpedo Tubes, Advanced Stealth, Limited Scanning, Moderate Submergance, Moderate Anti-Aircraft Weapons, And 2 Depth Charge Racks.

After Minutes Of Thinking... Hana Eventually Chose The Admiral Hipper Class...

Musashi "The Admiral Hipper Eh? Very Well."