Eighteen: Sleep

Arbiter "What The?!"

Ragyo "Now Now~ No Need To Panic."

Yamato "Who Are You?!"

Ragyo "Really? I Thought You Would Of Recognized My Daughter. Clearley You Need Your Memory Checked."

Satsuki *On The Verge Of Going On A Rampage.*

Yamato "Wait..."

Arbiter "Explain Yourself At Once!"

Ragyo "Really? I Thought You Would Of Figured Out By Now~"

Arbiter "Give Me One Good Reason To Not Kill You Right Here! Right Now!"

Ragyo "I Think Yamato Can Answer Your Question~"

Just Then, Yamato Lunged At Ragyo With A Nanomaterial Katana, Only For Satsuki To Use Her Katana To Blcok Her... The Two Could Only Look At Eachother With Faces Screaming "I'm Gonna Kill You."... Arbiter Also Looked At Ragyo With Murderous Aura Before Having A Dagger Right In-Front Of Her Throat...

Arbiter "Give Me An Answer If You Want To Live."

Ragyo "Very Well. My Name's Ragyo Kiryuin, And That's My Daughter. Satsuki Kiryuin."

Arbiter "What Do You Want."

Ragyo "I Want To Make A Deal~"

Satsuki "Mother! This Women Was The Leader Of The Ships That Attacked Us! Have You Forgotten!?"

Ragyo "I'm Aware, But I've Seen First Hand These Sirens And Fog.  They Can Be A Great Ally."

Yamato "Ally? What Are You On About?"

Ragyo "I Wish To Cooperate~"

Arbiter "Cooperate?! You Should Be Thankful I Haven't Killed You!"

Ragyo "You Can Leave~ But I Wouldn't Be So Fast To Decline Someone's Kindness~"

Arbiter "Come On Yamato."

Yamato "Right."

. . .

Arbiter "Who Was That Bitch?! Is She Mad?!"

Yamato "Something Tell's Me I Know Her... Definetley Her Daughter."

Arbiter "And Why's That?"

Yamato "We Have Heat. Lot's Of Heat... My Apologies For That Arbiter."

Arbiter "I Should Be The One Apologizing. Had I Known, I Would Of Never Gone There And Much Less Brought You."

Yamato "Can't Blame You, I'm Guessing They Waited For Us To Arrive."

Arbiter "Hai, I Must Return. May We Meet Again."

Yamato "Hai."

Arbiter Opened A Portal And Stepped Through... Leaving The Super-Battleship And Her Escorts Alone... She Was Preparing To Return To The Crimson Fleet... But Before She Got A Chance... She Could Hear Something... Something Big And Loud...

That's When It Was Revealed... A Absolute Menace Of A Being In The Sky... Yamato Wanted To Fight It But She Waited... And Waited... And Waited... Until It Just Decided To Leave... As If It Somehow Had A Mind Of It's Own... With Actual People... But She Discarded These Ideas And Took The Opportunity To Head Back...