Fifteen: Reveal

Mizuki "So... All Of You Don't Truly Exist...?"

Kongō "Yes And No, We Are The Manifestation Of Our Quantum Computers, Mental Models Gunzou Calls It."

Mizuki "So... These Computers... Have A Mind Of There Own...?"

Hyuuga "Hai, Though It Will Take Some Time For Someone From The Late 19th Century To Understand... Speaking Of Which. How Come The Two Of You Are So Used To It So Soon?"

Yamato "Shinano's Magic Works Very Similarly To The Quantum Computer, While I've Gone Through Enough Dimension's To Know Everything."

Mizuki "How Could You Do That... Without Anyone Finding Out...?"

Yamato "Simple, Portals Would Randomley Appear When I'm Alone. At First, I Was Hesitant, But As Time Went On I Got Used To It... Not Sure Why They Appear Tho."

Mizuki "... Daughter... Could We Speak... In Private...?"

Yamato "Of Course Mother."

. . .

Sakura "What's Wrong?"

Mizuki "... Forgive Me..."

Sakura "Mother... It's Ok... Everything's Alright... I Will Love You No Matter What."

Mizuki "Do I Deserve This...? I... I Neglected You... And Yet... You Still Care For Me... Will... Will I Be Accepted Amongst Them...?"

Sakura "Mother... It Was Never Your Fault... You Were Never Evil... You Were Forced With That Man... He Influenced You... And You Realized At The Worst Possible Moment... But It's Ok, Don't Blame Yourself Over Something That You Didn't Have Control Of... So Just... Follow My Lead, Any You'll Be Ok."

Mizuki "... R-Right..."

Musashi "Sorry To Interupt, But... Do We Give Her A Ship?"

Sakura "Hai, One That Can Easily Protect Her."

Musashi "Hmm, A Battleship Definetley... Though It Will Be Somewhat Hard Due To The High Amount Of Nanomaterials Needed To Build One... Which One Were You Thinking?"

Sakura "I'll See, Mother? Please Look After Ichigo."

Mizuki "O-Of Course."

Musashi "So, What Ship Would Fit Her?"

Sakura "I Know This Is A Stretch... I Want Her As A O-Class Battlecruiser."

Musashi "Isn't That A Little Too Big?"

Sakura "It's Not Size, It's Power. The O-Class Has 4X2 15 Inch's, We Have 3X3 18 Inch's. Plus, She's Like A Motherly Figure But I Want Her To Be Intimidating While Having That Caring Personality. Plus, She's 39, She's Very Mature And Giving Her A Small Ship Dosen't Make Much Sense."

Musashi "Very Well."

Sakura "I Was Gonna Go With The Bismarck, But It's A Little Too Thicc For My Liking."

Musashi "Or Was It Due To The Fact That It Can't Fit In A Normal Port?"

Sakura "That To."

. . .

Musashi "Mizuki... Welcome To The Concept Communications System."

Mizuki *MIZUKI.EXE HAS CRASHED*

Musashi "Still Getting Ued To The Fog? Eh, Seydlitz Has Admitted To Being Confused So I Can't Blame You. Anyway, After Talking With Sakura. We've Decided To Give You Your Own Ship."