chapter 5

Jordan's POV

We got back in the car and started driving off in a direction that wasn't towards James house.

ERM James? Where are we going I inquired.

He just chuckled Jordan we are going to get your hair cut and your beard trimmed.

Why trimmed? I questioned

Because I like you better with a beard he sent a wink my way.

James wasn't himself he was nicer, kind I don't know why but I like this side of james let's just hope it stays.

Time skip to the barbers
We hoped out of the car and james locked it. We walked towards the door and opened it. James took a seat and I walked up to the lady behind the counter.

What you want doll she said looking at her long sharp nails much like a cat.

Oh um just a trim on both my hair and beard.

Alright doll take a seat over there and I'll send Lisa your way. She said with a smile and walked off I guess to go get this Lisa girl.

I took a seat and looked over to james. He was there playing around with his phone.

Why is he so nice to me? In all my 5 years knowing him I've been told to shut up or to go away but now he seems to want to actually talk to me for once. Not that its a problem I've been quiet lonely and I really just want a change.

Maybe I should just change my hair have something new Monica has always told me to keep your hair presentable and keep your skin clean. ( keep your skin clean means no tattoos )

I was knocked out of my thoughts by what I assume was the lisa girl.

Hey there, what can I do for you?

I told her what I wanted and she went about doing so. I kept feeling myself getting starred at but I didn't know by who soi just shook it off.

Alright there you go she said as she winked and walked away not before placing a piece of paper into my hand.

Wow Jordan nice cut james said smiling showing the beautiful dimples.

No Jordan no...

Thanks james.