chapter 9

hello people of the internet i'm back again, i haven't planned this chapter so it might be shitty, forgive me?

anyway hope you enjoy XD

James Pov

i was nervous all day, i was so nervous i didn't realize that Jordan walked into my office today. i really need to stop zoning out.

i had about an hour to get ready for my date with Jordan. he wouldn't tell me where we were going so i didn't really know how to dress.

as on cue he shouted,

wear what you want, he shouted up the stairs.

i didn't reply instead i walked to my closet and picked up some slim jeans and a Creature shirt. i threw them on and went to the bathroom to fix myself up.

i brushed my teeth, attempt to fix my floof. when it looked semi normal i grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

i walked down stairs to see a nervous Jordan sitting down with his knee bouncing up and down.

i decided to sneak behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. he was tense but quickly turned around and planted a kiss on my lips, he pulled away and stared for awhile.

ready to go, he questioned getting up and holding my arm.

yeah lets get going, i said as i followed him out the door.

we pulled up to the almo theater he gave me a quick side glance and i smiled back.

I'm glad he didn't pick a fancy restaurant i would just feel out of place being myself i would have to act stuck up and posh. i started laughing from thinking of me in the restaurant.

Jordan looked over at me and gave me a confused look.

i was thinking of how i would've acted if you brought me to a fancy restaurant and how i would act up like a stuck up posh person.

Jordan didn't answer instead he was picturing it and he started laughing clutching his sides, i joined him and we must've of laughed for ages because i couldn't breath.

as we walked into theater e we held hands. as we came closer to the booth we looked at what movies where there, i saw the new Lego movie and my eyes went wide. Jordan must of saw me.

two tickets to see the Lego Movie, he said to the lady behind the booth.

she handed us our tickets and we got our drinks and popcorn and entered the place where the movie was playing and took our seats at the back.

Jordan's pov

James was amazed by the movie , me on the other hand i was concentrating on James while he watched the movie. he was much like a child most of the time but he in the office he was always acted like a teenager towards their parents.