chapter 6

James pov

i couldn't help myself but stare at Jordan while in the barbers. i could understand why all the ladies kept asking me if he was single, he was truly a beautiful man.

i snapped out of my thoughts again and saw Jordan take a crumple of paper out of his hand and throw it in the bin next to the car.

Jordan what was and that piece of paper? i questioned being nosy

oh just some Lisa girls number nothing important.

i just nodded and got back into the car. Jordan change the radio station and began bopping his head along. I'm glad his happy now, i just wish i had the guts to tell him how i feel.

when we arrive home we didn't say a word. i got out of the car and opened the door and Jordan walked in i closed the door behind him and turned around, to see him starring up at me with his blue eyes.

can i help you Jordan? i asked confusing in my voice.

nope was all he replied with.

then why are you starring at me? i was really confused now.

because i like starring at you.

Jordan's pov

"because i like starring at you"

Jordan what are you doing! i mentally slapped myself and looked away. hopefully he will think i was just joking.

is it a good thing? James his voice still twisted with confusing.

i just shrugged and went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

Jordan please answer me James said with his big brown eyes looking up at me.

i couldn't help but get lost in his eye. there was something in them not happy,

not sad but something i just couldn't make out.

it is a good thing was all i said still starring into the brown eyes.

i felt something hit my face. i looked over to see James with a massive small on his face and a pillow in his hand. i quickly grabbed a pillow and hit him back.

we ended up on the floor and me on top of James. i quickly leaped out.

sorry was all i said flustered.

Jordan whats the matter with you since you got home, your no fun.

i guess i'm tired i replied head to the ground.

alright why don't you take a little cat nap while i make dinner James said with a twinkle in his eye.

i guess it won't hurt, but James you don't have to make dinner we could just order a pizza.

oh so your saying my cooking is bad. James acted to be hurt.

yeah you heard me i said with a smirk.

oh no you didn't was all James said before tackling me to the ground.

he rolled over and i was on top of him. i took one look into his eyes and melted right then and there. i felt his hands on my hips and me being an idiot i am i kissed him. surprisingly he kissed back, i melted into the kiss. i pushed away to grab my breath, he stared up with a smirk.

look who's starring now i said with a smirk and hopped up and walked to the guest bedroom.

James must have been in la la land because 2 minuets later he came into the bedroom where Jordan was pretending to be asleep in.

Jordan i know your awake.

i didn't answer. and i didn't hear anything else said. but all of a sudden i was a seat. James was sitting on my back bouncing up and down, like a kid on Christmas morning.

James stop and get into bed i said with a yawn at the end.

why should i get into bed with you when i have my own bed down the hall.

because your warm and i want you to cuddle me. without thinking i let that out and looked up at James who now had a smirk upon his face.

alright teddy bear he said laughing and got under the covers.

hey guys im really sorry for not updating its just i feel no body actual read's this story and i just want to thank everyone who read it, commented voted and share this story it means alot. as you guys might have known i did other stories but i deleted them because they were cr^ap tbh.

so anyway guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote if you did and i will see you in the next chapter :)

peace out XD