Chapter 8

Thanks everyone who has read the book so far because we just hit 400+ views so thank you for that, so here's a long Chapter.

Enjoy XD

James POV

I couldn't stop starring at Jordan again. I really hate him for hating his own body. He had a perfect body and I loved it, I was to busy looking at his member which was wrong of me but you can't ignore it when you love the man. I then noticed a tattoo, a sentence 6 words that read 'Bɛʟɨɛʋɛ ɨռ աɦat ʏօʊ ɮɛʟɨɛʋɛ ɨռ'. I wouldn't think Jordan would have a tattoo ever, not a mind have one on his hip line.

He then noticed me starring, I look up to meet his eyes and I feel myself lean in and our lips connect the kiss was slow and  passionate. I melted and wondered how Monica could leave such an amazing kisser with an amazing body and massive heart. Jordan pulled out and jumped out the shower.

What are you doing, I whined.

We have to go to the office in 20 minuet's, He smirked knowing I wanted more.

I hoped out and followed Jordan into my room, maybe it could be his room too? I questioned myself. But we have only been dating not even, we haven't been on a date yet. Ugh James get a hold of yourself your going to fast.

I realized Jordan was wearing the jeans I got for him. He bent over to get one of my T-shirts and Damn I couldn't stop starring. I swear Im getting to far ahead of myself.

Jordan's POV

When I was getting changed I knew James was off in La La land again, I wish I knew what he was thinking. I could tell he was starring at my ass when I leaned over to get his T-shirt. I knew james wanted to continue what we had going on in the shower but we had to go to work , well at least I had to, I haven't posted in a while and I'm sure the fans will be getting worried.

As I put on the T-shirt I notice James now starring at my tattoo again. I've had that tattoo since my sister died which was now 3 weeks ago. She had always told me to 'Believe in what you Believed in' so I thought i would getting it done since in real life you only get one chance.

Jordan, I never knew you had a tattoo he asked in a questionable way.

I only got it 3 weeks back , its what my sister used to say to me, I said while sitting on his lap.

I wouldn't think you would be the guy to get a tattoo, He smirked at his comment, he had always called me a goody two shoes because I never cussed but really my mother and father had thought me not to but I never felt the need too. Now I might slip it out here and there but I'm usually

under a lot of pressure when I do.

I never got one because Monica told me that they were disgusting but I've always thought they were cool, I commented looking down at my tattoo.

Jordan we have to be in the office in 10 minuet's get off of me, James said still trying to get dressed.

And if I don't I said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.