Chapter 7

hello people of the internet i'm back with a new chapter. hope you enjoy please vote share and comment XD.

peace out :p

James' pov

i awoke to a warm feeling on my chest, i looked down to see a sleeping Jordan. i was dazed by his beauty, the light shined perfectly onto his face. His eyelash's resting on his cheeks.

i slipped away from his grasp and walked downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs i was meet with a hungry little ein. i patted her head and walked over to the cupboard i grabbed her food and emptied the content into her bowl and filled her water bowl with some fresh water.

i then decided on making pancakes with strips of bacon. The smell of bacon filled the air and of coarse i heard a yawn from the bedroom and then the door open.

as Jordan walked down the stairs i couldn't help but stare at him, his hair was a fluffy mess, he was wearing my twitch t-shirt and he was wearing boxers.

morning He said with a groggy morning voice as he sat down on the island.

morning Jordan, how'd you sleep last night? i asked turning to face him.

i slept good much better than i have slept in a few months i guess it was because you were next to me. He Blushed as he said the last part.

That's good, hope your hungry i made bacon and pancakes i said while turning around and place them on a plate and handing it to the sleepy man.

i'm starving thanks James he said as he went straight to eating.

your welcome was all i said while sitting down to eat my own food.

after we had finished we put the plates into the dishwasher and sat on the couch, Jordan lay his head in my lap and looked up at me with a slight smirk tugged onto his lips.

Jordan why you smiling you dumb. i said while smiling myself.

no reason he said while still smiling and looking at me.

you confuse me sometimes was all i could say Before my phone started buzzing.

i picked up my phone and saw it was Aleks.

James : Hello.

Aleks : Yo dude you coming to the office today Chicken's coming back today.

i put the phone and speaker and asked jordan.

Jordan : Alright we will be there in about an hour Aleks.

Aleks : Okay awsome see you then.

we Jordan? i asked him with a raised eyebrow.

yes we now i'm going to have a shower you coming?

Race you was all i said before legging it out the room and up the stairs.

Jordan's pov

Race you James shouted before running out the room and up the stairs.

i began to run as well when i heard a thump and when i reached the top of the stairs there was James looking at me with those big brown eye's of his.

did you fall? was all i said looking concerned but i has a smirk on my face.

no i was giving the floor a hug. James said while skitting laughing.

alright well get up we have to be in the office in an hour i said with an angry face.

alright Mr. boss man James said while walking into the bathroom.

i followed his pursuit and he was already stripping. i felt really conscious of my body since i haven't been to the gym in ages or even did one bit of exercise recently.

i stripped down and watched James stare at me, which only made me feel more uncomfortable.

why you watching me you dumb i said with a nervous laugh.

Can't I look at your beautiful body. James said with a smirk.

Yh james your either drunk or your blind was all I said.

James was just staring at me but then snapped out of it and got stripped down as well and got in the shower.

Jordan, i love you. James said while covering his mouth like he wasn't sure if he should've said that or not.

i love you too James.

and i really mean it i love him so much these past days just made me really happy and the way my stomach does flips when i see him it just drives me crazy and his is laugh, that would bring a smile to anyone's face and how his so kinda, i could go on all night but i would still have more to say about James Wilson the man i'm After falling for.