Chapter 11 - E3 RoadTrip-

Jordan's POV

Right guys, are we all here, I questioned everyone sitting down.

There were a few mumbled yes's.

Right so as you guys know we won't be recording the car journey because last time we got very tired and it didn't really look well when fans come up to us,so instead we will just do random videos here and there, I commented looking around the room.

James smiled at me telling me I'm holding it up well,I love how he supports me so much in everything and his taking us slow and waiting for when I'm ready.

I would tell the guys right here and now, but after how Monica reacted I'm afraid they would hate me and I seriously can't have my only friends hate me.

James must've noticed me gaze off because he came over and whispered,

Jordan, are you sure your gonna be alright, he said concern filling his face.

As I said before James I'm not sure but I'm gonna act like it is for everyone.

He just nooded and we began to flee the office out into the parking lot,we had to big black jeeps filled up with enough gas to do us a few hours.

It was just me and Spencer driving but aleks said he would take over if either of us need a break.

In my car I had, Myself, Dan, Aleks and James. And in the other car was Spencer, Joe, Aron, Dex and Stephanie.

I was happy that james was in my car because at least I could looking in the mirrior and see him and know his close to me.

At the start of the journey mostly everyone was already tired from getting up so early,me on the other hand I didn't sleep for more than an hour,I don't know why I'm worrying so much its stressing me out and I guess I'm just afraid that I'm gonna have nightmares and james won't be able to kiss and hug me and he won't be able to do it in general.

I know its only for four days but when you love the man its hard not to stare at him, hug him, kiss him it just something that's impossible to do.

About 4 hours into our journey I felt my eyelids get heavy,I pulled over at the gas station and quietly opened and closed to car door.

I ran inside I grabbed some can's of red bull, I didn't notice that james came in and was walking over to me.

Jordan,are you alright, he asked concerned.

I feel bad for having him worry about me all the time but I like how he is, he makes me think he actually Cares about me.

I'm just really tired so I said I'd get some energy drinks,I replyed looking at him and have him a smile of reassurance.