chapter 12 - Ending

James' pov

I couldn't stop worrying about Jordan, I really couldn't.
I love him more than I should, I don't want him to have to face his fears on his own I want to be there for him.

I awoke and looked around the room, everyone was gone so I decided to head out and check the other rooms.

I checked Dex's room but no sign. I continued walking towards Dan's room when I over heard,

What the fuck was that about, he just ran off, dex said and I could hear confusion in his voice.

I knew it was Jordan who ran off so I decided to walk down past the lobby hoping he was not to fa away.

As I exited the hotel I saw Jordan sitting on a bench, head in his hands.
He was wearing his old soccor uniform, never knew he played soccer and I don't know when he quit or why.

I began walking over to him, I sat next to him and put my arm lazily behind him, he was tense and looked up but relaxed seeing it just me.

James I need to tell them, I can't take one more question, they know some things up, there gonna find out from max anyway it would be better hearing it from me I guess, he said leaning his head on my shoulder.

Jordan, if you want to tell them and your ready tell them just know I'm gonna be right by your side and I'm not going to leave it either, I replied lifting his chin up so I could see his blue and green mixed eye's.

Thank you, he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

We both got up and I put my hand around his waist and he put his hand around my neck. We smiled at each other and began walking back to Jordan's hotel room.

When we got their jordan was nervous his hands were shaking.

Jordan you don't have to tell them not yet not until your ready, I said turning him towards me and looking him in the eye.

I want to, he replied with a smile and grabbed my hand and opened the door.