Cave of Too Many Close Calls

"Wake up!" I heard the blue haired soldier shout at me, I was still fuzzy on what had happened in the forest. As my eyes focused I could tell that the blue haired soldier was upside down, it took me a moment to realize I was the one who was upside down. "Azul, may I request that you get me down?" I said as I looked up at my feet which were tied together by vines.

"I already tried, the vines are magic they're not just gonna cut by my sword so easily, I need Lavanda's help, but I can't find her in this stupid cave." Azul said as she opened up her big book."Tracking spell, tracking spell, tracking spell..." she said as she paced back and forth throughout whatever cave we were in.

"Shouldn't you know where it is, didn't you use it to find me?" I said as I dangled idiotically from the roof of the dark cold cave.

"No. Whatever took you also left behind a trail of jasmine flowers, I followed them here and found you dangled from the ceiling like an arana." Azul said as she continued to flip through the pages of the big book that she took everywhere with her. "Here!!" Azul said as she put her hand out in front of her holding some sort of necklace with a star emblem on it, she closed her eyes as she whispered to the wind as it entered the cave, "Encontrar Lavanda.". Just then the wind began to pick up leaves and small pebbles off of the floor and began to flow through some cracks in the far wall. "Descanso." Azul called out at the wall to see a long stone hallway, as Azul entered the hallway I was released from my vines and dropped to the floor as hard as I possibly could.

"OW!! What happened?"

"Well we were in the forest walking, you two got ambushed as I pulled out my swords looking for whatever pulled you into the shadows of the forest, followed the flower petals here, found you but not Lavanda, found a hidden stone hallway, the vines freed you as soon as I stepped foot in said hallway, and then you asked me what was going on after you fell from the ceiling." Azul said as she spelled her sword back into her hand.

"Not what I meant" I said as I rubbed my head, "Where's my sword?" I said as I looked around the barren stone forest jail.

"I don't know, it wasn't here when I arrived. Come on." Azul said as she grasped her sword descending father down the mysterious hallway.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." I was saying before Azul pointed her sword at me.

"I am not leaving without Lavanda, she is my familia. If you want to head back into the deadly forest without your newly enchanted sword you will have to do it without me because I am finding her." Azul said as she turned her attention back to the hallway that seemed likely to be the place of our demise.